Chapter 32

Rating 16+

It was more than 10 minutes and Aadhi was nowhere close to done hugging Sakthi.

"I missed you so much Sakthi",he whispered into her ears. "Nanum dan.",she mumbled back.

He pulled out of the hug reluctantly as he knew she would be hungry and their siblings would be waiting for them to get home.

Aadhi: I am not done hugging. I will continue after dinner.

Sakthi: Yaa I am super hungry.

Aadhi: I am super hungry too. He winked.

Sakthi blushed knowing what he meant.

Sakthi: Start driving. Road ah paathu otu.

Aadhi: Mudilaye.. You, your messed up hair, those soft lips. Very distracting.

He was looking into her eyes with an intense gaze.

He loved to see the effect his gaze had on her, the way she gets flushed and gulps to control her emotions running wild.

Aadhi: En silent ah iruka?

He asked in his husky tone moving closer to her to remove the strands of hair on her face.

Sakthi: Enaku ennamo pannudhu.

Aadhi: Enna pannudhu?

He could not resist himself. He started caressing her face with one hand and move his fingers over her neck with the other.

Sakthi: Namma road la irukom and just outside the studio where I work.

She stammered to find words as she her body was beginning to be super sensitive under his touch.

Aadhi: I would not mind taking you inside the studio.

Sakthi: Aadhi please.

He recognized that she was getting tensed and he moved his hands to cup her cheeks gently.

Aadhi: Sakthi look at me.

She finally managed to look into his eyes.

Aadhi: You don't have to be nervous.

Sakthi: I don't think I am nervous. Pudhusa iruku. Enna nu therila.

Aadhi: Enakum idu pudusu dan. We will figure it out together. There is no rush, we will take baby steps. I am repeating myself but just know that I will not do anything that you are not comfortable with.

Sakthi: I love you. Un alavuku express panrena nu lam therila. Aana you mean everything to me.

Aadhi: Nee varthai la solanum nu illa. Un kannu la enaku theriyudhu. We all have different ways to express. Adhula dane excitement iruku.

Sakthi smiled in response and entangled her fingers into his.

Sakthi: Shall we go home?

Aadhi: Yes...

He started driving and Sakthi started their own playlist they had created with all the songs that they had shared with each other. Today she added a new one, "All of me, Loves all of you"

***

Sathya: Nithya Are you ok?

Nithya: Therila. Oru madri iruku.

Sathya: Kavya pesnada nenachu vartha padaadha. Ignore her.

Nithya: I know. That's not what worries me. I am worried about what she might do to get into Aadhi's life.