Chapter 61

"Idha nee nambra nu matum soladha Vishnu. It's a cheap mind game and you know it", Nisha grumbled into Vishnu's ears and glared at him.

All these years, if Shreya were really alive, they would have found her is all that was running on Vishnu's mind. They had searched for her in every single place she could have possibly gone to and she was nowhere to be found.

Out of the blue, getting this message and the possibility of it really coming from Shreya was really bleak and if they stooped this low to keep Sakthi safe, Nisha felt more validated in wanting her dead. Now more than ever.

***

Sakthi looked like a dream as she walked up to the stage.

Getting to this place as a designer/stylist wasn't easy for her. It was years of hard work to reinvent herself after being shut off from music which was her one true heartfelt passion. In the darkest days of her life, she had found solace in this form of art.

Though her life was empty, dark and devastated at that point, the tiniest happiness came from adding colors to other's lives through her designs and styles was certainly satisfying. After a huge internal scuffle between Interior décor and Fashion, her heart sided towards fashion styling and now here she was.

Silent tears and fleeting moments of her darkest loneliest nights flashed through her mind as her eyes scanned the room with an elegant smile before setting into those eyes that held more pride than her own self.

Love.

All her life she had dreamt of falling in love until one nightmare shattered her soul into a million pieces and after that night, all her hopes, wishes and dreams had crumbled down. She was too broken to live, let alone be loved by anyone.

Until she met him. Aadhi. The guy who made her feel worthy of love. The guy who changed her life upside down in the best way possible in less than two months.

And now she has a forever with him. To be Mrs.Sakthi Aadhi made her feel complete.

***

"What if this is true? Nijamaave ava irundha na? Will you forgive yourself?", Vishnu questioned Nisha who was burning in rage and frustration.

Nisha was about to respond when they were distracted by roaring applause.

"No word about that guy who has eyes only for you?", the presenters teased pointing to Aadhi.

"All I have to say is that I love him and going back to him after a busy work day is all the motivation I need for the next. And yes, I have eyes only for him. Life with him is better than any of my dreams", Sakthi said with a blushing smile before descending the stage.

Nisha lost the least bit of sanity that was left in her when she saw Sakthi's face brimming with happiness.

"Adhu poi nu unakum theriyum enakum theriyum", she snapped.

"Sakthi inikke saaganum Vishnu. Adhu dan orey vazhi. Namma nimmadhiya irukanum na ava uyiroda iruka koodadhu", Nisha said with a stern face unable to scream given the circumstances and surroundings.

Vishnu was stuck between his moral compass that could not ever truly kill a living person and inflicting the same kind of pain that he had been living with after losing his sister forever on Sathya.

"Vishnu namma neraya kashta paturkom. Namma ava friends ah nadichadhu, elarkum stalking videos anupnadhu, Andha bands competition night assault plan pannadhu, adhu work out agama video va release pannadhu. Idu ellame ava inime sandhoshama irukave koodadhu nu dan. Avala paathu andha Sathya nondhu saaganum nu dan. Andha nambikkaila dan 4 varsham nimmadhiya irunden", Nisha pointed out.