Chapter 41

Rating - 16+ (Nothing really but just a disclaimer to be safe)

———————————-

In the meantime, Vijay had locked Kavya in the guest house which was in the middle of the backyard farm, far away from the main home. The guards who were hired by Aadhi for their protection helped keep Kavya from pulling any more stunts while Vijay returned back to the event.

Aadhi from the very day Vishnu had mentioned that someone was trying to snoop around about Sakthi, suspected that it was Kavya and when he got to know about the video, he was fairly certain that she would try to use that against them at some point.

Being the over protective person that he always has been, he did not want to be caught off-guard after knowing that they were being followed and planned for a backup. Vijay being there helped him with smooth execution. Though he wished the engagement happened without any drama, he also hoped to catch Kavya red handed and She fell for his trap. He knew she was his one shot at identifying who orchestrated all that happened to Sakthi in the past.

Aadhi and Vijay agreed that Sakthi should never know that the video still existed. She lived through it once when they both were not in her life and they could do nothing about it then. But, they were never going to let it happen again.

***

After enjoying their perfect moment, Aadhi took Sakthi to get her food as instructed by his mother. He let Sakthi get some quality time with the family and sneaked Sathya away with him to join Vijay who stood at a corner. He briefed Sathya about Kavya's stunt which made Sathya furious.

Sathya: I cannot even imagine the plight of Sakthi if you guys had not stopped Kavya.

Aadhi: Dei! Sakthi is precious and important to each one of us. We need to focus on how to handle Kavya and get her to spit out the person who gave her the video.

Sathya: Where is she now?

Vijay: Locked up in the backyard guest house. Security is handling her. We need to do get there before she hatches a plan to escape.

Aadhi and Sathya made up an excuse to leave with Vijay so that no one searches for them and reached the guest house.

Aadhi saw that Kavya was sitting on the couch scared and nervous. She was wicked but she was not a villain. She looked at him as soon as they entered with an apologetic look but he knew better than to fall for her innocent acts.

Kavya: Enna eduku inga adachu vechurkeenga?

Vijay: English please

Kavya: Why am I even here? Why have you guys locked me up?

Aadhi: So, you don't know why? Is that it? Let me show you.

He played the video on TV. It was about 4 minutes long.

Kavya: I was just trying to help you see what she really is.

Sathya: What do you know about her anyway?

Kavya: I know enough. I don't understand what you see in her Aadhi. She is a petty girl who will never match your standards.

Aadhi started to laugh at her stupidity.

Aadhi: I think that's true Kavya. She is actually beyond what you can comprehend. So, don't even try.

Vijay: Shall we get to the million-dollar question?

Aadhi: Thanks Vijay. Yes...

Kavya: What do you want to know?

Sathya: It's a very simple question. Who gave you the video?