Chapter one ~ The New Femme

It all started when a ship was crashing through Earth's atmosphere. The new thing couldn't control her shift and it crashed into the desert nearly fallen into a canyon. The signal was picked up by the Decepticons, the Autobots, and M.E.C.H.

        The Femme's name was Nightstar, she quickly got out of her ship before it fell in the canyon with a big BOOM ! Silas and his crew were the first ones there. He wasn't afraid of her he met other bots just like her, but this time he would have a bot of his own on his team.

Silas ~ What is your name?

            He asked.

Nightstar ~ My name is Nightstar. What is yours?

She asked politely.

Silas ~ I am Silas leader of M.E.C.H. There are other bots that want you but I am the good side these bots are destroying Earth and it looks like that your symbol is the Autobot symbol. Both of the Decepticons and the Autobots have been destroying small cities of this world and I want you to join us to stop them.

Nightstar ~ But I am the agent of the Autobots does that mean I'm helping them destroyed this planet?

  Silas ~ Certainly.

             He answered with a smile on his face.

Silas ~ But if you join us you could stop them.

                   A groundbridge appeared not too far away from them. Optimus Prime, Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee came out the ground bridge and then it disappeared with a low hiss. Then another ground bridge appear with the Megatron, Starscream, and his Armada coming out of it then that ground bridge disappeared with a low hiss.

Silas ~ Well well it looks like both sides did decided to come out for you Nightstar.

Megatron ~  Puny human that bot belongs to the Decepticons not to you humans, hand her over or prepared to die.

             Megatron barked.

Starscream~ My Lord the Autobots are here. And that bot has an Autobot symbol. You don't know what she can do.

              Starscream's Armada transform their servos and into blasters and started firing at the Autobots. And the Autobots same with their servos a fire back. Nightstar grabbed Silas and then transform into a jet and flew off.

Optimus Prime ~ Ratchet we may need a ground bridge to return the base we have lost the autobot.

                Then a groundbridge appear  behind the Autobots, they slowly backed up into the groundbridge. Optimus was the last one to go into the groundbridge, then it closed.

     At the Autobots Base....

Ultra Magnus ~ What happen Sir?

Optimus ~ Silas has gotten to the autobot before us and the Decepticons. We may not know what he will use her for.

Ratchet~ He may use her against us.

Arcee~ She had the Autobots symbol on her shoulder and wings.

Ultra Magnus~ Wings?

Bulkhead~ Yes Commander. She had wings on her back.

Bumblebee~ { Her colors were red and teal. She is a bit taller than Ratchet.}

          He beeped. Ratchet rolled his optics.

Ultra Magnus~ Red and Teal?

              He question.

Optimus~ Are you alright Commander?

Ultra Magnus~ Yes I'm fine

              He walked out of the Base. Magnus sat on the ground with tears in his optics. Then he whispered to himself :

Ultra Magnus~ You have return to me. Nightstar... I ... I can't explain this feeling in me. What is this. I... I thought you w... were gone f... forever.

               He closed his optics and slowly fell into recharge.