Chapter 58 ~ Combiner training Pt 3

Soon the team found out that the Commander was up. Yet, he didn't notify them of his waken.

Optimus - Commander, how come you didn't notify us of your condition?

The Prime asked his lieutenant. Magnus didn't answer Optimus' question at first, but he looked in the Prime's direction. The Agent woken up a few moments later.

Magnus - I don't know.

He said answering the question. The Commander placed both servos on his face. Magnus didn't want to show the tears. To show how upset he was. He was upset with himself for being this way.

Ratchet - Commander, everything will be fine. If you don't know then you don't know. Just don't get upset.

Magnus - I'm try do that! Yet, there is unknown pressure that comes to me.

The Commander yelled at the Medic as he took his servos off his face. Tears stream down his cheek plates . Magnus wiped the tears away, yet they kept flowing. It seem to be endless stream of tears that fell. Magnus placed his right servo on his frame.

Ratchet - Is there something wrong? We can possibly help you.

Magnus - What is there to help? How are you going to help me? Think about it, Medic. You and I are different from each other. I don't know much about you and it's the same with you and me.

The Commander stated sternly. Magnus was right. There couldn't be much help if they couldn't find the problem. Nightstar walked over to the group of mechs.

Nightstar - I don't know what is going on here, but quit the yelling.

Her audio receptors were ringing for some reason, but she didn't know why.

Ratchet - Commander Magnus hasn't been himself seen he has awaken. I think the problem is in his systems.

The Agent didn't catch a single word. She gave the Medic a questioning look that looked like she was confused.

Optimus - Agent, are you feeling okay?

Nightstar - Of course I'm fine. Possible having a few glitches here and there. But, I'll be fine. No need to worry. I believe we can learn to use our weaponry as the combiner before redoing the training.

The Prime and Medic were confuse. The two of them didn't say anything about the training. Ratchet was thinking that Nightstar was probably going through a glitch at the moment. The Commander was confused himself of what was going on. He doesn't recall doing any training as a combiner nor any training. What was a combiner again? Magnus couldn't get that question off of his mind.