Chapter 30

Magnus's pov

                                         Nightstar is like the most adorable femme I ever met. I looked at Ratchet to see his jaw plates wide open. I am getting this odd feeling. As if I shouldn't be with the Autobots. The twitching of my left optic had Ratchet leap into action. Ripping Nightstar out of our cuddling action. Shining his flashlight into my optics. I am getting annoyed by this. It happens every cycle or two. I can't help if my optics start to twitch, it's just how my systems just install new codes and functions. I just want to be left alone and be with my new friend. Optimus and Ratchet are pushing me to my limits. I can't have fun like the others. Every moment or two Ratchet is calling me over to the Med-bay to take samples of my energon. Well, I'm tired of it. I just want to be left alone. Do what I want. Be me. But, you have Optimus lecturing you. Saying " Ratchet is trying to help you as well as the team. You are apart of this team. The samples Ratchet gets is one step closer to get you back to normal. So, be  helpful, old friend." Will yes, I'm helpful. But, at other times I just want some alone time. Just me. And of course Nightstar, too. I stood up and looked at the exit of the Med-bay. Seems simple, but it isn't.

Ratchet~ Magnus, I need you to sit down please. I'm not done with your check-up.

                                        I just shook my helm.

Optimus~ Commander, we don't want any problems. Just do as you are told.

                                          I kicked Ratchet and he flew into Optimus. Both of them hit the Med-bay wall. I caught the Agent as she fell. I walked towards the Med-bay doors and they open.

Wheeljack~ Hey, Ultra. You still want to hang out?

Magnus~ No.

Wheeljack~ What do you mean by no?

Magnus~ The definition of no is: no. No is a simple answer. Ain't it?

Wheeljack~ Well, yeah.

Magnus~ Then, that's your answer.

                                       I walked towards the groundbridge controls. Put in random coordinates and the blueish-green portal appear.

Wheeljack~ Magnus, I don't think you should be doing that.

Magnus~ I'll be back, promise.

Ratchet~ Someone stop Ultra Magnus. He has Nightstar. She's in a unconscious stage.

                                      I rolled my optics and punched the groundbridge controls. Making them malfunction.

Optimus~ Autobots, get Ultra Magnus.

                                        I transformed my right servo into my blaster. I know the groundbridge is closing. I have to make my move quickly.

Magnus~ Stay back! I'm warning you.

                                          I feel my stabilizers shaking as well as my right arm. Oh boy, am I kidding. I was never trained for such military like weapons. But, it is attached to me. Optimus slowly walked over to me.

Optimus~ Ultra Magnus, lower your weapon. We are trying to help you.

                                           I'm shaking with fear. The next thing know is that I fell through the portal and my blaster went off.