Chapter 50

There was a jet engine that roared. The Agent ran into the base.

Nightstar - Where's your Medic?

She asked.

Magnus - Why do you need our Medic?

He question her question.

Nightstar - Don't question me, just answer my question.

Optimus just came out of the Med-bay . Just finished speaking with Ratchet.

Optimus - Why are you needing to see Ratchet?

Nightstar - Because I need him to repair this relic.

She handed Optimus the two broken relic pieces.

Nightstar - It's not no ordinary relic of the Primes. It's a relic that I can weld myself. There has been a tale about this relic and many Cybertronians try to find it. I am the only one that can weld this relic...

She passed out. The Commander leaped into action to catch Nightstar He caught the falling Agent in his arms. She looked beautiful when she was in a resting state. Magnus' spark started to beat faster and his face was warming up. He wasn't trying to blush. Was the Commander falling in love again with his long lost sweetspark? There was some whispering behind his back strut. Wheeljack snuck up behind the Commander.

Bulkhead - Jackie!

The Prime was going to say something. The Wrecker tickled Magnus on his sides. He froze in place and released the Agent. Letting her fall to the ground.

Wheeljack - Whoops. You should have a better grip on her.

The Wrecker already pushed the Commander to his limits. This has gone way too far. His anger was bubbling. It was like he was going to explode like a volcano.