Chapter 65

The Autobots soon arrived at the cave. Optimus and his team were ready with their blasters. The leader of the Autobots slowly entered the cave from the outside world. He knew the Decepticons would be in that cavern with his Lieutenant and Agent. By the time the entire team was inside the huge brown dome. The cave was empty. No Decepticon in sight. Not even Megatron himself. What kind of Decepticon doesn't want energon? The was touched, carts were fill to the rim with cut energon. A drill was left running, it was make a tunnel.

Bulkhead - If they were here, where did they go?

Optimus - That is a question I not answer, Bulkhead.

Wheeljack - They seem to vanished. I like this.

Bumblebee - [We don't know what happened. It could been something. And that could come after us.]

The yellow and black muscle car whirled.

Optimus - Autobots, get as much energon as  you can at the moment. We'll return for the rest later.

His team disburse, following the order that was said. He looked at around. He felt like someone was watching them. Megatron aimed his fusion cannon at Optimus. Magnus had his left servo in the air, waiting to give the command of firing. As the little blue warrior reached for the cart handle. He lowered his servo. The Cons fired from the shadows. All of the Autobots took cover. Megatron charged for the Prime and the two of them went tumbling out the cavern.

Wheeljack - What happened to you, Shoulderpads?

The Wrecker asked as his masked covered his face. Magnus stood tall, looking down on  Wheeljack.

Magnus - We have a score to settle, Wrecker. I'm tired of your disrespect and silly behavior.

Wheeljack - Let's dance then.

He grabbed his swords off of his backplate.

Magnus - I prefer not to.

The Commander point a digit at the Autobot Wrecker. Vehicons came forth and stopped in front of Magnus. Firing at Wheeljack. Nightstar was fighting against Arcee.

Nightstar - You ain't good enough.

She said, blocking the blue warrior's attacks.

Arcee - You kept talking, you aren't going to have a mouth.

Nightstar - How about you learn how to fight before you lose something.

Arcee - I already lost someone and he is hard to forget.

She shoved the air Commander into the cavern wall, then leaped back. Nightstar lifted her right servo to her mouth and wiped the energon.

Nightstar - You get to pay for that.

The air Commander leaped off of the wall, activating her boosters and tackled the blue warrior. Bumblebee and Bulkhead were fighting Vehicons left and right. After defeating one or two Cons, the Cons from behind replace the ones that went down. Wheeljack finally got through all of the Cons that Ultra Magnus sent. The ground Commander put his servos behind his back.

Wheeljack - Look I don't want to hurt you. I'll put my swords away. We just you and Nightstar back.

The Wrecker put away his swords.

Magnus - Pathetic Autobot. I am loyal to one leader and that leader is Megatron.

Wheeljack - You want to be difficult.

He threw a punch to left, then right. Magnus want with the flow of dodging the punches. The Wrecker started to add kicks to the pattern. The ground Commander lean back to dodge the kicks.