Chapter 27

Wheeljack's POV

                                      Pfft. So what. I am starting to like the new Commander. More nicer. Good bye, Mr. Strict. Hello, Mr. Nice guy or Non-strict. I may have to introduce myself again. I don't mind. I know the others worry about the Commander not being himself, but calm down. Just have fun for the meantime. Don't worry about being order around or going on unnecessary patrolling or scouting missions from him. I'm going to some fun with him. We won't get in that much trouble. I promise. I walked over to Magnus and the children.

Miko~ Wheeljack!

                                        The kid gave me away. I could have scared the Commander from behind. But, he was looking at me with his red optics.

Wheeljack~ Hey, Sir.

Magnus~ Don't call me, Sir. Call me, Magnus.

                                       He said as a smile grew upon his faceplates.

Wheeljack~ Alright, Magnus.

Magnus~ Is there something you need, Wheeljack?

                                      Still we have the questions, but I don't mind. Sure, they different. But, I just can't stand being question.

Wheeljack~ I was wanting to ask you something.

Magnus~ What are you wanting to ask me?

                                         Ratchet came out of the little Med-bay.

Ratchet~ He was asking you if I can do a check-up. That's all.

                                            He said as he grabbed Magnus by his left servo. Pulling him gently away from me. Ratchet given me his "We are not doing this" look. Along with his "No!" look as well. The Doc can be a rump at sometimes. Well the fun was ruined. So, I'll be bored on the Jackhammer. I'll just wait for the Prime to call me for the missions and the Decepticon activity.