Chapter four ~ Nightstar!

No one pov

Optimus~ You all are going patrolling with your partner. Arcee and Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack, Bumblebee and Smokescreen. If any of you have a problem comm Ratchet for a groundbridge. Understand?

Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Bulkhead, Smokescreen, Bumblebee, and Wheeljack~ Yes Prime

                     Everybot transform into alt mode and single file with their partner out of the base. Follow by Optimus. Everybot with their partner when to the coordinates they were given. Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack transform into bot mode. They look for any suspicious.

Wheeljack~ This is boring sir.

Ultra Magnus~ Ratchet gave us these coordinates soldier. There has to be something out here.

Wheeljack pov

             The commander has lost it. There is nothing out here,plus we are going at night.

Wheeljack~ Sir, it must scouting.

Ultra Magnus~ Your right soldier. Continue scouting.

                    I had to open my mouth to say something. And I lost at my own game. Suddenly I hear something running in the shadows. My mask covers my face and I quickly grabbed my swords off my backplate.

Ultra Magnus~ What's wrong?

                      He say as he grabs the Forge of Solus Prime off his backplate.

Wheeljack~ We're not alone Commander.

                  Then the bot came out of the shadows. She was beautiful. She pull a sword off her backplate and pull it apart to make two swords. A mask covers her face.

Ultra Magnus~ Surrender Autobot.

                 Did he just say Autobot?! I saw the symbol too. Why are we fighting another Autobot? Her turquoise optics landed on the Commander then me.

No one's pov

           Nightstar quickly move toward Wheeljack. He blocked her attack.

Wheeljack~ Well you are swords femme and I am swords mech.

Nightstar~ Shut it before I carve your voice box out.

                  Ultra Magnus didn't have time for this. He use the end of the Forge to knock out Nightstar. She fell to the ground.

Magnus pov

Magnus~ Ultra Magnus to base do you copy?

Ratchet~ Yes Commander go ahead.

Magnus~ We are going to need a groundbridge.

                     I put the Forge on my backplate and picked up the Autobot Femme. It was strange to see a black Autobot. A groundbridge appear in front of me. I walked through first and was follow by Wheeljack.

Ratchet~ Who is this?

                      He asked as I placed the Femme on the medical berth.

Magnus~ I don't even know who she is. But she attacked us.

Ratchet~ Such strange behavior of an Autobot.

Wheeljack~ Hey doc

Ratchet~ Don't call me doc Wheeljack. My name is Ratchet.

                   I walked away from the commotion that Wheeljack started. I didn't want to be in it because Wheeljack will me have raging in recharge and .... I don't want to talk about it. Optimus, Smokescreen, and Bumblebee came back.

Smokescreen~ That was amazing Bee.

                      He said as he transform into bot mode.

Bumblebee~ {Yes Smokescreen, it was amazing.}

                          Optimus saw the symbol on the femme's shoulderplate.

Optimus~ Commander?

                    He asked.

Magnus~ Yes Sir?

                              I answered.

Optimus~ Did you encounter this bot?

Magnus~ Yes. She attacked us while patrolling.

....