Chapter 25

Ratchet's pov

                                        This must be Shockwave's doing. He's the expert with science. But, how could Shockwave turn dark energon into this gel consistency?

Ratchet~ Does anything hurt, Commander?

Magnus~ No. Not at the moment.

Ratchet~ What do you mean by not remembering much?

Magnus~ I think my memory module is scrambled. I can't really think straight. It's just... just... just like I don't feel like me.

                                      He's stuttering. The Commander doesn't stutter when talking. But, again Magnus said that he doesn't feel like himself. I do believe that the dark energon in Magnus' systems is spreading at a moderate pace. Yet, again it could be moving at slower or faster pace, then expected.

Ratchet~ Do you remember something or anything before the fight? Can you describe what the geled energon look like?

Magnus~ The dark energon looked a little weird. It had floating particles that moved around. When I was up close to it, it seem like it was moving all by itself. Yet, again Knockout was holding up the tray with the dark energon, so it have been him shaking.

                                      Knockout was apart of this too. Knockout, Megatron, Nightstar, and a whole bunch of Cons. It seems it was a Decepticon rally. But, the rally part was pretty much gone from the fight the Commander and Wheeljack had. The details the Commander has given me about the dark energon. He said it looked weird. Check! Had floating particles moving in it. Check! Looked like it was moving all by itself. Check! Those are the main details of what I need for right now. That's my check list. If Optimus and the team could get a sample of the Decepticon's dark energon in it's gel form. That would be great. A few tests can be run. But, Bumblebee said that the dark energon was absorb into the object that was in the Commander's intake. So, any tool I use and is touched by that material will not be used again. But, most my tools, I need them. Like they need me.

Ratchet~ Continue on to the next question, Commander.

Magnus~ What was the question again, Doctor?

Ratchet~ Do you remember something or anything before the fight?

                                       I said repeating the question. This is scrap. The Decepticons have gone to far with the dark energon.  If any other mech or femme on the team touches it, then this team is falling apart.

Magnus~ Other then being forced to touch the dark energon with an object in my intake. Then, no.

                                      Uh-huh. That was quite useless information. Of course, Megatron will " force" you because you are an Autobot. Not a Con. The Commander is losing his mind as well as himself. I'll leave him alone for a while. I turned towards Optimus. I can see worry in his optics. Worrying about the Commander. Yet, again with this dark energon stuff. If Megatron can control the dead, then can he control a living mech or femme that had dark energon injected into their systems? Would this even count? So many questions, that I can't find answers to. When will the end come?