Chapter 32

Magnus's pov

                                          We're falling from the sky. I can't even reach for Nightstar. She falling beside me. Looking towards the ground, I see a lot of green. A forest or a field of grass?  We'll find out after this rough landing. I'm really stupid for doing this. I mean, every bad action gets it's consequence. Right? We're getting closer...

CRASH...

CRACK...

BAM...

                                            Ohhhh, my helm. It hurts. I looked around for a moment to get a good look of our surroundings before offlining.

                 A few hours later...

                                      I tried to move, but it wasn't a chance of me moving. I was floating above the ground. I was wondering how. I turned my helm to the right, then the left. I see the same stuff holding me up. Green colored ropes held me up. How strange. Aren't human ropes supposed to break do to my heavy weight? I struggle to move again.

SNAP...

SNAP...

SNAP...

                                        It seems I am breaking the green ropes. The more I move, the more they break. I'm such a genius.

                    ... Little time skip...   

                                     Not such a genius idea. Face planting the ground before my body did. I sat up and rubbed my faceplates. There still sore. I get on to my peds and looked in all four directions to see which way I should go first. Nightstar could wake in any moment by now. I must find her and protect her from the Autobots. If she trusts them, then I trust them. If not, then we have a problem. I feel that Nightstar is close to me then ever. But, her signal is a bit far from mine. Am I going crazy or am I falling in love? If she's far, but yet feels close... Wouldn't that mean we have a bond? Or something like that. I mean... My spark is telling me something, but my mind is saying something else. I am in pain. I slowly kneel down and sit on the ground. I feel like my energon supply is going to come up. Why did I leave the Autobots? Maybe being with Ratchet isn't that bad. Just not making him mad or annoyed is fine with me.