Chapter 40

Knockout given Nightstar what she asked for. In order to keep his life.

Nightstar - We're leaving. Magnus, I'm getting you back to your rightful place. Don't resist me.

She left the room him following her.

Magnus - Aren't we Decepticons?

He asked.

Nightstar - You are a Autobot.

She answered his question.

Magnus - What side are you on?

He question the fact that she didn't say what side she was on. The Agent didn't answer that question.

Nightstar - Look I don't have time to answer all your questions. The more questions you ask, the longer it takes to get off this damn ship.

Spotting the Predacon down the hall. Nightstar smiled. It was time for her to put her acting skills to work. Magnus was frighten of Predaking. The Agent walked up to the Predacon with the colorless Commander right behind her.

Nightstar - Predacon, where is the exit? I have hit my helm in many battles to get my memories back. I think I may have forgotten your name.

Looking at the Agent with soft optics he was surely going to do it. Seeing Magnus behind her made him growl.

Predaking - What is this Autobot doing abroad this ship?

Nightstar - Haven't you heard? Shockwave's dark energon experiment was a success being test on this Autobot.

She couldn't believe that the Predacon believe her.

Predaking - Follow me to the exit.

Nightstar - I don't need the exit. I just now remember that we need to go investigate a mine. We are needing the groundbridge.

The Predacon sighed and rerouted. Showing the way to the groundbridge controls.

Nightstar - What a good Predacon.

Predaking - It's Predaking.

Nightstar - Like I said. I am having issues remembering.

Predaking left the two of alone. Nightstar placed coordinates into the controls. A groundbridge open up.

Nightstar - Get through now!

Magnus ran through. Ped steps could be heard. She was trying to get done with what she was doing quickly. Taking the memory motherboard out of the groundbridge controls and destroying the control with a single dagger. The Agent make the leap of faith to get into the closing portal.