Chapter 21

Wheeljack's POV

                                          I know I shouldn't have left the Commander behind, but I have to get back to base. To inform Prime. As I was going to call Doc for a groundbridge, I was tackled by her. I don't want to say her name because she has use and betrayed us. Until I get back to base, her name will not be spoken. Keeping my battle mask on, knowing that Megatron will send her after me. But, I don't have time for this. Grabbing a bomb from my side and activating it. I quickly threw into the air and kicked her off of me. Quickly jumping on to my peds, I ran down the cave to where the groundbridge had appear and disappear. Hearing the big boom from the bomb going off.

Wheeljack~ Hey Doc, I'm going to need a groundbridge.

                                          The groundbridge that I requested appear. Running through the groundbridge, reaching safety.

Optimus~ Wheeljack, where is the Commander?

Wheeljack~ Megatron gave the Commander a beat down. And as for the second in command of the Decepticons. She used us to escape.

                                       I can feel all optics on me. Bailing fellow comrades was very wrong, but I was trying to get help for Primus sake. I can't do everything myself like the Prime does with his foes.

Optimus~ Ratchet, find the Commander's coordinates and fire up a groundbridge closest to these coordinates. Wheeljack, Bumblebee, and I will get the Commander from there.

Ratchet~ Yes, Prime.

               ... A few moments later...        

                                        Back in the main cave where we were tricked by Nightstar.

Optimus~ Megatron, show yourself.

Megatron~ Ah, Prime. You finally show up. You have been keeping your Commander waiting.

                                           He said as he draged Magnus out of the shadows with him. Where the frag did he get stasis cuffs from?

Magnus~ Sir, I'm sorry.

Optimus~ Let Commander Magnus go, Megatron.

Megatron~ And let you ruin Shockwave's  experiment. Think again  Prime.

                                        A cherry red mech  came out of the shadows as well.

Wheeljack~ Knockout.

                                       I said. I hate all Decepticons, but all Decepticons, he takes the cake as the humans say.

Megatron~ Introducing dark energon in gel form. First contestant is Ultra Magnus himself.

                                          And Con stood next to Megatron and held something in it's servo.

Megatron~ Nightstar, would do the honor?

Nightstar~ Of course, Lord Megatron.

                                         She said as she came of the shadows with a smile. Nightstar grabbed the object from the Con's servo and shoved it into the Commander's intake. He spit it out and she kicked him in his faceplates. Once again Nightstar placed the object into the Commander's intake. This time it stay. Knockout came forward with the tray of the gel dark energon. Megatron forced the Commander's helm forward towards the tray. Magnus was fighting back and trying to stop the object from touching the dark energon. I saw it with my own optics, the object touched the dark energon. Magnus' optics widen at the sight the dark energon going inside the object and he quickly spit it out. Megatron threw him off the ledge. Bumblebee and I ran over to the Commander to see if he was alright. As I reached for the stasis cuffs.

Magnus~ Don't touch me!

                                            He barked. Drawing attention from all Autobots and Decepticons.