Chapter 48

No one on the team has ever heard the Commander say something about his past. Wheeljack blinked his optics. He couldn't believe that lost to a stare off.

Magnus - I win, soldier. Maybe you should practice more and don't get distracted.

Was he really giving out advice to the Wrecker. Dissipate the history between the two, they might become friends in the end.

Raf - That is a total of three and a half hours.

Miko - Wheeljack, how come you lost at your own stare off battle with the Commander?

Wheeljack - Because, he has staring problems. And Sir, can keep his optics open for days.

A jet engine was heard. Nightstar ran into the base. Her expression show fear and that she was upset.

Nightstar - Where's your Medic?

She asked.

Magnus - Why are you needing our Medic?

He question her question. The Agent glared at the Commander.

Nightstar - Don't question me. Just answer the question, I asked.

The Prime came out of the Med-bay. He just finished speaking with the Medic.

Optimus - Ratchet is in the Med-bay. Why are you needing him?

Nightstar - Because, I need him to repair this relic.

She handed Optimus the two pieces of the broken relic.

Nightstar - It's not no ordinary relic a Prime would weld. A relic that has been kept secret for many eons...

She passed out in the middle of explaining. The Commander leaped into action to catch the falling Agent. Safely caught in his arms. Nightstar looked so beautiful when she peacefully rest. Magnus' spark was racing. The Commander's face was heating up. He wasn't trying to blush. Magnus was already embarrassed. Was he falling in love again with his long lost sweetspark?