~ Chapter 13 ~ Stuck with him

Nightstar's pov

I can't believe what I saw with my own optics. Magnus has fallen. I hope he is alright. I just can't stop thinking about him. I just don't understand it. First, I get shot down from the sky by some unknown bot, then he takes me away from Magnus. Well, I am struggling to get away from this place. But, that same bot call for help to carry me somewhere. Once we got to a big room, there was lots of bots ( Most of them are the same as the bots holding my arms behind my backplates). There was a tall grey or sliver and purple bot in the middle of the room. He turned around when we got closer.

???~ Welcome to the Nemesis, Nightstar. You will be a great decepticon.

Nightstar~ Do I know you?

I question. Because I have never met him before.

???~ Oh? Where are my manners. I am Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. That discrimination over there is Starscream.

He looked at Starscream, then at me again.

Nightstar~ Well, I don't want to be a Decepticon. I just want to be me. Be who I am. Do you what I mean?

His smile turned into an unhappy frown. Megatron snatch me out of the servos of these bots and threw me across the room. Making me hit wall. Before I could get up, he grabbed me by my neck cables and pushing me into the wall. I had tears in my optics.

Megatron~ Now, listen to me. You are a Decepticon. Be lucky that I didn't kill you.

He dropped me. I just want to go home. As I was getting up to my peds. I felt a sharp pain in my body. I couldn't move anymore.

Megatron~ Get up.

He commanded.

Nightstar~ I... I... I can't.

Megatron~ What do you mean you can't?

Nightstar~ I can't move.

Megatron~ Knockout!

A cherry red bot came out.

Knockout~ Yes, my lord.

All Megatron did was point at me.

Megatron~ Take her to the the Med-bay.

Knockout~ Sure thing.

After a few cycles...

I felt better then ever before.

Knockout~ Be careful. You might lock your joints again.

I sneaked out of the Med-bay and walked around the Nemesis freely as I wanted to. I just want to get back to Magnus, see if he is alright. It hurts thinking about him. I heard ped steps coming towards me. There was a big door right behind me. I quickly open and close it. Why is this room so dark? That's when I saw it. The beast. More likely like a... Oh I can't think of it. The beast came closer to me, then transform.

Nightstar~ Are you a...

Predaking~ A Predacon. Why yes. And you are the most beautiful femme I've ever seen.

Nightstar~ Thank you, but I want to get back down to the surface.

Predaking~ Why?

He asked. I'm so worry about Magnus.

Nightstar~ I need to see M...M...

Predaking~ Come on, spit it out. See who?

Nightstar~ Ultra Magnus!

My servos flew over mouth.

Predaking~ The Autobots Commander. Well no. You are stuck with me. Pretty one.

This was the beginning of how I got stuck with Predaking.