Chapter 35

The three Autobots finally caught up to Nightstar. The Agent felt very uncomfortable sitting on the Commander's right shoulder. Knockout and Breakdown came out from behind of Magnus.

Bulkhead ~ Breakdown.

Breakdown ~ Bulkhead, long time no see.

Knockout ~ We got this from here. You and your friend, go find Soundwave. He's somewhere here.

Nightstar ~ Soundwave?

Magnus just nodded his helm. Letting Knockout and Breakdown take on the fight. He started to walk away.

Arcee~ Commander, don't listen to them. The Cons are trying to use you.

She yelled, leaping out of the way of Breakdown's hammer. Yet, Magnus continue to walk. Nightstar was about to jump off of Magnus's shoulder, but she felt a firm grip.

Magnus ~ Don't be scare, my friend. They won't hurt you, I promise. If they do, you have me there for you.

He continue to go on about protecting her from the Cons. Until they met up with Soundwave. Who open up a groundbridge to the Nemesis. Nightstar was being annoyed to the max.

Nightstar ~ Can you shut up. Jeez. I can protect myself. I don't need a mech to protect me.

Magnus set her down, then looked at Nightstar. He seemed upset. She never seen a mech so upset before. It looked like he was about to cry.

Magnus ~ I just don't want to lose you. Your the closest friend I have for now.

Nightstar instantly felt bad for what she said. A tear was shedded. It fell right on top of her.

Nightstar ~ I am so sorry...

Megatron ~ What an emotional moment, now get it over with. Ultra Magnus, do you have the Forge?

Magnus ~ Negative, Lord Megatron. It's still at the Autobot's Base.

He informed the Decepticon Leader. Megatron looked at the Agent.

Megatron ~ Welcome back Nightstar, Commander of the Decepticon Armada.

Nightstar ~ What?!

She was confused. How did she became a Decepticon? Nightstar couldn't come up with a reason how this happen. Was she...

Magnus~ I think she doesn't remember anything do to the fall, my Lord.

Megatron ~ That could be a possibility. We need to get her to Shockwave's lab.

Nightstar hated Shockwave and his lab. It brought back horrible memories.