Chapter 44

Miko - Where's Nightstar?

She asked, not seeing the femme among the other Autobots.

Wheeljack - She left. Nightstar only stay to see if Ultra Magnus could be cured. Well, he's back to normal.

The Wrecker answered the girl's question.

Bulkhead - She's quite independent like Jackie. Likes to be solo.

Wheeljack - If the Jackhammer wasn't in such bad condition. I wouldn't be here.

He wanted to be free like the Agent. Wheeljack looked over his shoulderplate to glance at the Commander.

Wheeljack - I wouldn't be stuck with him.

Magnus knew the Wrecker was talking about him, but was ignoring it. Leaning against the wall of the base, he was needing a small recharge. The Commander slowly close his optics.

Bulkhead - Jackie, I don't think you should bother him.

The green Wrecker was trying warn his friend. Of course everybot else was doing their usual. Missions, patrolling, or scouting. Magnus crossed his arms over his frame to keep his balance.

Bulkhead - Jackie.

Wheeljack was nudging Magnus' helm. The Commander was starting to get a bit agitated from his helm being move a lot. A frown came on to his lip plates.

Miko - Wheeljack, I think you are making him mad.

Magnus open his optics and looked at the Wrecker. Bulkhead and Miko looked terrify. Wheeljack took a look for himself. He jumped when he made optic connection.

Magnus - Leave me alone, soldier. Let me recharge in peace.

He closed his optics. Wheeljack was at it again rocking the Commander's helm with his pointer digit. Magnus was getting irritated.

Magnus - Must you annoy me when you have a chance all the time? I disagree with your behavior, Wrecker. Let me recharge and I won't punish you.

He stated as he kept his optics close. The Wrecker stopped for a moment to think it through. The Commander was pleased with his helm being still. It was only still for a few moments. Magnus' face darken. Smoke was coming from his pipes.

Miko - Uh-oh.

Bulkhead - Jackie, you put the Commander at his limit now.

Magnus stopped leaning against the wall and had his helm up high. Of he was looking down on the poor Wrecker, who was now in trouble. The Commander just wanted a recharge.

Magnus - Why can't you just leave me the frag alone! Have I bother you like this before?!

His left optic could only be seen through the darkness of his face. The Commander went go out of the base to go recharge. The Wrecker was walking back over to Bulkhead.

Wheeljack - And that's how you irritate someone you don't like.

He mumbled under his breath. Magnus may have big peds, but sometimes you don't heard him. He was right behind Wheeljack. Miko fainted on to the couch. Jack and Raf looked her, then up to see why she fainted. Jack pointed to the figure that was behind the Wrecker.

Bulkhead - Jackie...

The green Wrecker sounded like he was losing his voice box. Wheeljack finally turn around, his optics looked up to see one looking back at him.

Wheeljack - What the frag?!

He screamed, falling on to the ground. Ratchet and Optimus came out of the Med-bay. The Commander had his right ped on the smaller mech's frame.

Magnus - You annoy me for what reason? I just want to rest for a bit.

Wheeljack was fighting against Magnus' ped. Magnus was putting little pressure on Wheeljack's frame.