Chapter 55

The Agent's relic started to activate after touching the Commander. Her armor started to shift. So, did Magnus' armor. The Medic's optics widen to the sight.

Wheeljack - What's going on?

Nightstar - I don't know. I think it's the relic's doing.

Arcee and the rookie came back from a mission. The two of them transform and just stood there. Once the transformation was over. It left a two bot combiner. The combiner stood up straight, bumping it's helm against the ceiling of the base.

??? - Ow!

It said, slowly lowering itself down on to it's knees to a kneeling position. It's right servo rubbed it's helm. It's voice was in between a femme's and mech's.

Optimus - Commander? Agent?

The Prime asked, not sure if the two Cybertronians were still there.

??? - We're still here, just in one mind. It's just not comfortable to be in this one body.

Ratchet - Your relic makes combiners?

??? - I guess.

Magnus - I guess isn't answer to that question, Agent.

It seems that the Commander was coming out to correct Nightstar. The combiner sighed.

Nightstar - Are we seriously doing this, Commander? We don't have time to do this argument. We need the time to undo the relic's doing. (Now, I know not to touch anyone while having this relic on me.)

She talked back to the Commander. The last part came out as a whisper.

Arcee - The last combiner that was seen was before the war started.

With that put out by the blue motorcycle. Magnus had a flashback to that one moment were he was at the military base . Nightstar was seeing the same flashback.

Optimus - We should at least give you a name for this combiner form.

??? - You're right.

Smokescreen - What can you get out of Ultra Magnus and Nightstar?

Wheeljack - I got one. UltraKnight. Just add a k in front of night.

It sounded like a good name, but everyone shook their helm. Including the combiner.

Smokescreen - Ultrastar?

??? - I think UltraKnight has to work.

Wheeljack - Yessir.

Smokescreen - Aww. How come you choose his name instead of mine?

The rookie question the combiner. UltraKnight looked at Smokescreen with a blank expression.

UltraKnight - There isn't many names to choose from, Smokescreen.

The combiner explained.