Chapter 37

Optimus - If the Agent wants to do things on her own. I will allow her to.

Arcee - But, Optimus...

Optimus - There are no but's Arcee. Allow her to do the things she needs to do. If Nightstar decide to work with us. These are her choices, she is making. We can't make up the Agent's mind.

The blue femme crossed her arms under her chest and sighed. Knowing that the Prime was right. The Autobot's can't really do much, but try to survive. Low on energon supply, little to no medical supply, and so on that they don't have. The Decepticons on the other hand have more of what the Autobots need. The mines they mine in. Have little for the Autobot's. War isn't fair for all. Cliffjumper was Arcee's best partner. He didn't deserve to die. She blame herself for her partners deaths, even though she wasn't there.

Wheeljack - If we can't make up the Agent's mind, then why can't we convince her.

Optimus just shook his helm.

Ratchet - Convincing Nightstar is like trying to make up her mind, but she must think about it first. Optimus said before hand that we should allow her to do the things she needs to get done and over with. If you listen, then nothing won't be repeated.

He held up a wrench, just to warn the Wrecker what was coming if he continue to act like a dumbass.

Bulkhead - But, if we get the Commander back in business. Do you think he can convince the Agent to stay and work with us?

Optimus - It could be a possibility that the Commander could be the one to work it out with the Agent.

Optimus thought of how the Commander reacted to the detailing of the Agent. The possiblity of the two of them having a connection. What did have do with them? Did they meet on Cybertron? Or in the war?