Chapter 24

Magnus' POV

I don't know what really happen. My helm itself feels like it's spinning. Nightstar lay there on the ground in front of me. In kneeling position, I quickly grabbed her. I examine Nightstar for her wounds and scratch marks. In such a young mindset she thought she was dying, but I do not believe that. As I stood up I saw Optimus having the forge on his backplates and it gave off a small glow of white light.

Optimus~ We have to get you two back to base for Ratchet to check both of your conditions.

A few moments later...

Once the five of us got back to base. Ratchet was quick to take Nightstar out of my servos and place her on a medical berth.

Ratchet~ What happen out there?

He asked. Only that I don't remember much. Yet, I am clueless at this point.

Wheeljack~ Well Doc, it's kinda crazy.

Ratchet~ What do you mean by crazy?

Bumblebee~ [ Well, they all started when we got into the cavern to get the Commander. And Megatron was using the Commander for an experiment.]

The scout beeped and whirled as he explained.

Ratchet~ Experiment? What do you mean experimented?

He had a questioning look on his faceplates.

Bumblebee~ [ Megatron had turn dark energon on into a gel consistency. And he had the Agent placed in object in the Commander's intake. Forcing the Commander to touch the gel consistency, making gel like consistency absorb into object that was placed into the Commander's intake.]

Ratchet quickly rushed over to me. And flashed his flashlight into my optics. I blinked my optics a few times. He told me the following the light of the flashlight with my optics. I did as I was told by the doctor.

Ratchet~ Continue Bumblebee.

He said as he continued to examine me.

Bumblebee~ [ Then, Megatron threw the Commander off the ledge. Then, we had a big fight against the Commander.]

Wheeljack~ It wasn't a big fight, Bee. Let's say it was a small one. It didn't go on for that long.

Now I am confused. Bumblebee said that it was a big fight against Optimus, Wheeljack, and him. Wheeljack said it was a small fight against him, Optimus, and Bumblebee. I just looked at the Prime. Optimus look back at me. He didn't have nothing to say at this point. Every Autobot seem to be confused between Bumblebee and Wheeljack.

Ratchet~ Do you have anything to say for yourself?

He asked as he looked up at me making optic contact. I just shook my helm and said:

Magnus~ I don't remember much. All I know is the Agent using us to escape and the battle against the Decepticons. Then, being attacked from behind by Megatron.

Ratchet had a shocked expression on his faceplates. I do believe that this gel like consistency of dark energon has scrambled my memory module. That was why I was having trouble thinking. Yet, it might be something else. But, I can't say. It's just my thoughts. The doctor has to say what he thinks that may have happened to me.