Chapter 22

Magnus' POV

There's too much pain in my systems. I can't take anymore. Groaning out in pain, trying to hold screams. Megatron has done this to me and he will pay. Rolling to my right side, trying to feel my servos.

Wheeljack~ Sir, let me get the stasis cuffs off.

Magnus~ No.

I said. Knowing that I was going to turn into a monster. What is wrong with me. Think positive for Primus sake.

Magnus~ Sir, you, and the soldiers leave.... without me.

Optimus~ Commander, I will not leave a follow bot behind.

I turned towards Optimus and got to my peds. The Wrecker and Scout looked at me like I was crazy.

Magnus~ Can't you see something is wrong with me, Sir. You will leave a follow bot behind. I can't trust myself around any other Cybertronian.

I can feel my left optic twitching. I'm going crazy at this point. I don't want anyone touching me at this point either. This gel like consistency is interfering with my systems. Making it hard for to think. Can't make out figures in my helm. I let a scream of pain before falling back and blacking out. After a few moments, I felt very different. Stronger, able to think better, my systems are functioning properly. This isn't bad after all. No. I am Commander Magnus, second in command of the Autobots. Optimus' lieutenant. I slowly open my optics and looked at my surroundings. A yellow and black mech kneeled at my left side. And at my right was a white mech with red and green paint on opposite sides of his chestplate. I felt a little dizzy at this point of time. A tall blue and red mech stood in front of me.

Optimus~ Ultra Magnus, are you alright?

Magnus~ I think so.

I was going to rub the back of my helm with my right servo, but realized that I couldn't.

Megatron~ Ultra Magnus, can't you see they have put you stasis cuffs for no reason.

Magnus~ They what?!

I started to pull at the cuffs with all my strength and breaking them in the first go. Letting the metal fall to the ground with a clack.

Magnus~ What did I do to you to be put in stasis cuffs?

Wheeljack~ Sir, calm down please.

Magnus~ Calm down?! Ha. Think again.

I said as I grabbed the mech by his neck cables and stood up.

Bumblebee~ { We are your friends, Commander. Megatron did this to you.}

Optimus~ Listen to the Scout, Commander. We're trying to help you.

I threw the white mech at the yellow and black Scout. The tall mech's battle mask covered his lower faceplates. Oh what fun this is going to be. I gave a kick to his chestplate, making him stumble back a few feet.

Magnus~ Your just weak. Letting me do the first attack. Pathetic.

I said as I caught the white mech's fist and twisted his wrist. Then throwing him to the left. Keeping my optics on the blue and red mech.

Wheeljack~ Ahhh!

                                      He screamed out in pain, but didn't care.

Magnus~ Is this all you have as a team. Don't make me laugh.

The Scout try to kicked me, but catching his ped was quite.... Easy. Throwing him to the right.

Magnus~ I guess your the Prime. You can't be. You look too young.

I can hear laughter from the ledge. I chuckle myself.

Optimus~ Enough!

He said and I looked at him. What I didn't see coming was his fist. Hitting me right in the faceplates. Sending me tumbling across the open cavern, then hit the rocky wall. Making me stand straight up.