Chapter 57 ~ Combiner training Pt 2

All the Autobots were back at their base. The Agent and Commander were still in recovery. The Commander's Autobot symbol was shattered at points, yet it was in tack. The light of the symbol was out. Ratchet was trying to assist with the two down comrades.

Wheeljack - I guess that kick was a little to much.

Bulkhead - No kidding, Jackie.

Bumblebee - [ You could have kill the two of them. There could have been a shift in the chance that we can win this war.]

The Scout whirled at the Wrecker. Sure he might have gone over board with the training.

Wheeljack - I might have put too much force into that kick. Sorry.

The Wrecker apologize. Yet, the Medic engaged into the conversation.

Ratchet - Sorry isn't going to cut it, Wheeljack. Our best warriors are down because of you. You've gone too hard on the two of them. Knowing that we have a combiner on our side, this will give us advantage in this war. Yet, dark energon flows through their systems. If Megatron can control a zombie herd, then he can possibly can control the Commander and Agent. It's a good thing that they ain't colorless.

Optimus - Agreed.

The Prime agreed with the Medic, who gave the Wrecker a small lecture. The Commander sat up on the medical berth. He put his left servo on his helm. Magnus wasn't sure if he was fine. He seem a little emotional. Everyone was in the main room of the base. It was just him and Nightstar in the Med-bay. The Commander had some frame pain. It was quite unusual for him to be in pain without being injury in battle. Magnus couldn't get himself together. He felt like he wasn't himself, as if he was his past self. The sweeter, young version of him. A young adult that has been taken away from his family...