~ Chapter 17 ~

Optimus' Pov

The Commander has sprung neither leak. I looked at our Agent. She had a smile on her faceplates while tears fell down her cheekplates.

Nightstar~ I never felt better in my life.

Arcee~ Optimus, don't you think she has gone mad?

She asked me.

Optimus~ Yes, Arcee. But, I think the Agent is fighting herself.

Bumblebee~ { What do you mean by that, Optimus?}

Optimus~ She has two different emotions on her faceplates. The Agent is happy and sad at the same time. She's happy to get revenge, but sad that she hurt the Commander.

Bumblebee~ {Oh.}

Nightstar struggle to get away from the grips of Bulkhead and Wheeljack.

Nightstar~ You win. I am your prisoner or captive. Megatron will be looking for his Commander of the Seekers.

Arcee~ Commander?! You betrayed us!

Arcee transform her servos into her blasters and aimed them at the Agent. Before I could say anything.

Magnus~ Soldier! Stand down!

Nightstar~ Go ahead do it. Listen to the Commander or just shoot me. End my life here.

Magnus~ Soldier, I said stand down.

Arcee fired and it hit the ground ten inches away from Nightstar. She transformed blasters into her servos. Nightstar started laughing.

Nightstar~ What is this? Mercy?! Megatron never shows mercy. Your team is weak, Prime. You hear? Weak!

Optimus~ We Autobots don't hurt fellow Cybertronians and the beings of this planet.

Miko came close to the railing. Nightstar's optics looked at her then back at me.

Nightstar~ What your pets? They are the beings of this planet. Ha! I would smash them all.

The Agent looked at Miko. She scare Miko by rolling her optics in her helm. To be honest, it scare me just a little bit. Nightstar started laughing once again.

Nightstar~ Poor thing, scare? Well you should you be.

Bulkhead~ That's enough! No one messes with my little Miko.

Nightstar~ What are you going to do? Kill me? Smash me? Did somebot tell that you look like a ball and can be kicked.

Everyone ( except for Ultra Magnus and Optimus) gasp.

Nightstar~ What? It's true.

Wheeljack~ How dare you talk about my best wrecker friend like that.

Nightstar~ Is there rules? Because you ain't the rule book.

Wheeljack~ You take that back!

I just had enough of the nonsense. I can feel the temperature of my engine rising. My faceplates darkened. There seem to be silence for a moment before there was more laugher from the Agent.

Optimus~ Silence!

I barked. I can feel all optics on me. My faceplates lighten up a little bit. A chuckle escaped from Nightstar.

Nightstar~ You sound like Megs when he's upset. Just barking out commands. Your just too weak Prime.

Wheeljack~ When are you going to be quiet?

He asked.

Nightstar~ How about you shut the frag up, Wheeljerk.

They both made optic contact.

Wheeljack~ I would watch your mouth if I were you.

Nightstar~ Your lucky Wheeljerk, if wasn't cuffed I would have cut your helm off already.

Optimus~ Ultra Magnus, I leaving you in charge of the base, while the team and I are gone. You and Ratchet will keep an optic on the Agent.