Chapter 43

The Commander turn towards the Medic and Prime.

Magnus - Optimus, Sir?

Optimus - Is there something you, Commander?

Magnus seem to hesitate before asking his question.

Magnus - I feel different than usual. I don't remember anything after I black out in the cave after being experimented on. It felt like I was in stasis for a long time.

Optimus and Ratchet looked at each other. The Medic sighed. He told the Commander everything. Magnus seem to understand everything just a little bit. He was still coming back to his original self. The three were talking quietly.

Miko - I miss the soft Commander. He allow me to take pictures of him with Bulkhead and Wheeljack.

Raf - I miss him too. But, we need to get rid of the Decepticons.

He said.

Miko - I took selfies with him too.

She show them the selfies. It was very rare to see a smile on the Commander's face. This was only time you seen him smile a lot, it was because of the dark energon.

Jack - Cherish them while you can. I'm sure if Ultra Magnus see those photos of him smiling. He might tell you to delete them.

He stated as he lean back on to the couch.

Miko - I will cherish them. I'll make sure he doesn't see these photos.

She stood up and did a heroic pose. A large shadow fell over the three them.

Magnus - See what photos?

He question. Miko quickly close her pink flip phone. Magnus looked at her with questioning optics on a stone cold face.

Miko - I was showing Jack and Raf pictures we took together... Through out the school year.

Making up a lie to cover up the true images. She had a nervous smile. The Commander seem to by it and left them alone. Miko fist push the air.

Miko - Yes.

Jack's jaw dropped. He was expecting for Magnus to by her lie.

Raf - You're just lucky for now. If comes back to his mind, Ultra Magnus will ask to see those photos. Taking the lie for now because he isn't original self yet.

He fixed his glasses up on his face. Knowing Raf was right, she should show the Commander the pictures sooner or later.