Chapter 39

Nightstar return to Shockwave's lab.

Magnus - My apologies, Shockwave. There could have been way that she had escape from me.

Nightstar - Shockwave.

The two mechs looks at her. Magnus came over to her.

Magnus - Are you...

She push him out of the way.

Nightstar - You tested the dark energon on the Commander. Didn't you?

The Decepticon Scientist stay silence as he looked at the Agent.

Nightstar - Answer me!

She barked. A couple of daggers came out of a hidden compartment and fell into her right servo.

Shockwave - It is very illogical of you to grabbed hold of weaponry in a lab.

Nightstar - That's not the answer I'm looking for. If you give me another wrong answer. I won't hesitate to throw a dagger at your helm.

She warned him. The colorless Commander slowly left the room to go get some backup.

Nightstar - I won't ask again. Did you test on the Commander with the dark energon?

She asked again. Her optics scan for the room for the most explosive chemical in the lab. Nightstar plan to make an escape and get Magnus back to the Autobots as soon as possible. Shockwave continue to stay quiet.

Nightstar - Still not talking are ya? Well if you won't talk, then you won't have nothing.

The doors to the lab open. The Con guards were in front of the Commander. The Agent threw the three daggers. The two guards fell to the ground. Nightstar grabbed Magnus's right servo and ran out of the room. Shockwave started after them, but before he got out of the lab. It exploded. Nightstar laughed.

Nightstar - That's what you get for messing with the one and only Nightstar, Shockwave. Spread the word out to your leader.

She ran to the Med-bay to find Knockout.

Nightstar - Hey, Knockout. I want two test tubes of that dark energon pronto.

Knockout - I'm afraid I can't do that.

Nightstar - Stay right there.

She commanded. Letting go of Magnus's servo. He stay put. Nightstar got close to the Decepticon Doctor. Pulling out a dagger. The colorless Commander was wondering how daggers does the Agent have.

Nightstar - I said I want two test tubes of that dark energon. Now!

She scratched the paint job on Knockout.

Knockout - My...

Nightstar cut him off.

Nightstar - Remember what I said earlier. I will do worse than this. I might rip out your spark.

Knockout thought she cute, innocent femme that won't hurt anyone. He was wrong.

Nightstar - What do you say? Live or die?