Chapter 38

Magnus - Nightstar, you don't need to run! You are safe with us!

The Agent had escape from Shockwave's lab. The colorless Commander was trying to get her back to the lab. Running through the halls of the Nemesis, trying to find the exit.

Magnus - It may hurt, but you will get your memories back.

Nightstar - What memories? I have all of the memories I need in my memory module. Megatron is lying to you.

She yell back at him. Turning around a corner, then hiding in a room off the hall. She stay quiet for the pass few moments , waiting for the ped steps to go by.

Nightstar - Guess I'm stuck in here for awhile.

She whispered to herself. She explore the room. It seemed to be another lab. The Agent seen something that gave off a dull purple glow. It was encased in a glass box.

Nightstar - What is this stuff?

Knockout - I don't you should be in here. If I tell Megatron that you are in here, that would make me a snitch. But, I don't want stitches.

Nightstar rolled her optics. She heard puns worse than this.

Nightstar - Tell me what this stuff is, Decepticon.

Knockout - The name is Knockout. Of course that is dark energon.

Nightstar - How is this dark energon? It doesn't even look like it.

She grabbed the Decepticon Doctor. He looked away, then back into her optics.

Knockout - The dark energon is in a gel form. Gel consistency can't be touched by servo. The results of testing on a Cybertronian were being coming colorless, limited time of whatever you command, and the red optics. It can be absorb into any object.

Nightstar thought about what Knockout said. She knew what Ultra Magnus's colors were. He didn't have red optics, yet sky blue ones.

Nightstar - You tested it on Ultra Magnus didn't you?

Knockout - I had nothing to do with it.

Nightstar - Who made it then?

She asked. Griping tighter on to the cherry red Doctor.

Knockout - Hey! Watch the paint job.

Nightstar - I don't care about your paint job. I'll do much worst than your paint job. Who made the dark energon into this gel consistency?

Knockout - Shockwave made it. He the real mastermind. I am only a doctor for the injury.

The Agent threw Knockout aside. Walking out of the room. She was going to teach Mr Mad Scientist a lesson.