Chapter two ~ My secret

Nightstar's pov

Well it is hard for me to explain the secret, but all I can say that I really like the Commander of the Autobots. He's very handsome. He be a grump like Ratchet. But deep inside him I can feel his feelings for me.

Flash back

Before the war started on Cybertron.....

Nightstar~ Magnus! Magnus!

Ultra Magnus~ Yes Star?

Nightstar~ I'm having so much fun. What are we going to do next?

Ultra Magnus~ Well...

He said as they walked through the Primus park.

Ultra Magnus~ It's a surprise. Ok?

Nightstar~ Ok Magnus, I can wait.

Magnus grabbed Star's hand. He stopped and pull her close. Nightstar looked into his sky blue optics.

Ultra Magnus~ Nightstar, I really liked you since we were young little sparklings.

Nightstar~ Magnus, I feel the same way for you, but....

Ultra Magnus~ But what? Nightstar.

She looked away from Magnus.

Nightstar~ It's hard to say. If I tell you, you won't like me no more.

Ultra Magnus~ I will always love you no matter what happens or what you say.

Nightstar~ You know everyone at school likes to call me a freak.

Ultra Magnus~ Yes

Nightstar~ Well it has to do with that.

She felt Magnus's hand on her chin, making her look at him. He put his hands on her waist and slowly lifted her up. They were face to face. Nightstar had a feeling that she should kiss Magnus.

Flash back ends

Silas~ Nightstar in order for you to defeat the Decepticons and the Autobots. You need upgrade on your weapons.

Nightstar~ I'm usually fine with my swords.

I pull my sword off my backplate and show them to Silas. Then I kneel down on my knees to hear Silas.

Silas~ Well it's just one sword.

He said. Is this human stupid? There are two swords. I pull the one sword apart.

Silas~ Two swords in one. Fascinating. You are going to change your colors.

Nightstar~ Why? Red and Teal are not your colors?

I asked him. I put my swords on my backplate and stood up. I turn to leave, but Silas started laughing.

Silas~ You're not leaving until I say so.

He raised his hand in the air. His men came into the room with guns in their hands. All guns were pointing at me. Silas started to step back, so he can be out of range. I sighed.

Nightstar~ Fine you win. I'll do whatever you say. But, under one condition.

Silas~ What is that one condition?

He question. How come this human is very stupid? I am an agent of the Primes. Ain't I?

Nightstar~ I mustn't destroy one bot.

Silas~ Agree. Now change your colors to black because you will be going on night missions. Understand?

I snapped my digets and my color was black. I turn back on him and when into the shadows. I hate being on this team alright. I wish I was on my team. Team Autobots. I slowly close my optics and fell into recharge.