Chapter 53

Nightstar - Medic, are you done fixing my relic?

She asked as she came into the Med-bay.

Ratchet - Yes. But, it sort of complicated fixing this relic of yours. It really doesn't make sense to me.

Nightstar - Good, now you put it underneath my T-cog.

The Agent told him. The Medic wasn't sure if he could do that. No Cybertronian has room underneath their T-cog.

Ratchet - Are you sure about this? Underneath your T-cog? I'm not sure if this will fit.

Nightstar - I'm built differently from you and the others. I have three sires. One mortal and the other two are immortal.

Ratchet - How that possible to have three sires?

Nightstar looked side to side to make sure no one was peeping in on them. She lean in close to the Medic's left audio receptor. The Agent had a small smile grow across her lip plates.

Nightstar - Your my Doctor. Don't you remember me as a little young femme that smile a lot. Always running around your office like a little maniac. You already met my mortal sire.

She was making the old Medic remember back to where Cybertron had life and the war hadn't started yet.

Ratchet - You grew.

Was all he had to say.

Nightstar - So, did Maggy. You know remembering isn't that bad. But, do you remember my sire?

Ratchet - Thunderhoof.

He said quietly.

Nightstar - What?

Ratchet - I said Thunderhoof. That's your sire's name.

Nightstar - You know, doing this job makes you lose memories from your memory module.

Ratchet - What about your "immortal"  sires?

The Medic question and quoted. The Agent burst into laughter.

Nightstar - I'm sorry. Your asking about them? I mean... If you were in my place. They'll drive you crazy. I'm not kidding.

She gotten serious on the last part. Nightstar meant it too. Primus and Unicron been making her go insane. The Agent really doesn't know what life is anymore.

Nightstar - Do you know what it feels like to be a ragdoll? Just to be thrown around and be talk to any kind of way.

Ratchet - Ragdoll and being thrown around sort of. Being talk to any kind of way no.

He answered her question.