Chapter 59 ~ Combiner training Pt 4

The Medic checked the Commander up and down over and over again to find the problem. Yet, he couldn't. Ratchet was sure that it was in plain sight. Magnus was confuse of why he was being checked over and over again. It was as if he did something wrong or if he had brought something into the base that was dangerous.

Magnus - Why are we doing this again?

The Commander asked the Medic. Ratchet sighed softly. This was the fourth time he was answering the Commander's question. Optimus just him to answer Magnus' questions and try to keep him entertain.

Ratchet - I'm just making sure that you aren't going to malfunction in battle.

Magnus - But, why don't you check the Agent?

The Medic felt like he was taking care of a sparkling. He grabbed his flashlight and smoothly walked over to the strangely confused Commander.

Ratchet - Because she already explain that she had minor injuries and very few glitches in her systems.

He explained to Magnus. Ratchet held up the flashlight to Magnus' face and turn it on. The light blinded the Commander a little bit.

Ratchet - Follow the light with your optics and don't blink for ten seconds when I move it to left or right.

He added a sigh to the end. The Medic wished that the war would end sooner. Ratchet moved the flashlight to the left. Looking a round the Med-bay to see if something could keep Magnus busy for a little bit. He spotted some data pads. Maybe that would keep the Commander busy. Ratchet switch over to the right side. For Primus sake, he knew that he was short. But his height was up to the Commander's frame. That's when he noticed the cracked Autobot symbol. It didn't have a glow to it. It's as if there was no power in it. It was too hard of a hit to keep an Autobot from losing his/her memories. Nothing. How was the Medic going explain this to the team? If the Autobot symbol on the Commander's frame has gone out, would be where he stores his memories that he doesn't want to remember or share? Ratchet had too many questions popping up. He turn off the flashlight and rushed over to the computer.