Chapter 51

The Agent woke up a few hours later. She seem to be fully rested for her long journey. Ratchet checked Nightstar's conditions. Meanwhile, in the main room of the base...

Optimus - Commander, I need you to calm down. Wheeljack will be taken care of.

Magnus was struggling to get the Prime's servos off of him.

Magnus - The Wrecker needs to be taken care of now. I not allow such behavior like this on the team.

Wheeljack - Seen when have you been caring for the team? Huh? All you care about is rules and .

He took one of his katanas off of his back strut. Pointing at the Commander's neck cabling. Magnus growled.

Wheeljack - Now we growling now? Bark Bark.

He said, acting like a dog. Pressing the blade against Magnus' cabling.

Optimus - The two of you need to calm down. Now!

It was just the five in base at the moment. With the humans too. Agent Fowler just came out of his office. A dagger flew between the faceplates of the two fighting mechs. Agent Fowler fell back on to his bottom.

Agent Fowler - What in the tarnation!

Nightstar - Sit!

She commanded as she came out of the Med-bay. Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus didn't listen to the command.

Nightstar - I said... Sit!

She yelled, stomping her left ped against the ground. The Commander and Wrecker sat down on the ground.

Agent Fowler - So, you were the one who...

Nightstar - Silence.

The human agent shut his mouth. The Agent looked at the Commander and Wrecker. The Prime just stay quiet with a concern look.

Nightstar - Didn't Optimus tell you to calm down, Ultra Magnus?

He stay quiet for a moment.

Nightstar - Didn't he?

Magnus - Yes, Miss.

The Commander bow his helm in regret of what he had done.