Chapter 36

The Agent's screams of pain can be heard all across the Nemesis.

Magnus - Lord Megatron, is this necessary to torture her?

Megatron - We are not torturing her. Just helping your friend remember. That's all.

He ensure Magnus not to worry about anything.

Megatron - Sometimes you don't remember these memories. So, Shockwave helps you with that. It may be painful, but you'll have your memories.

Magnus - Oh.

He was speechless from hearing these words. Painful. That's what Megatron said. The word floated around his mind.

Magnus - Is there something that I can help with?

Megatron - Assisting Shockwave in his Lab. He could need your assistance with her.

At the Autobot's Base...

Arcee - We would have had them if Knockout and Breakdown weren't there.

Optimus - Calm down, Arcee. The Commander and Agent will be fine.

Bulkhead - But, the Commander has lost his mind. He sided with the Decepticons. The Agent will go back to Commander of the Decepticon Armada.

Ratchet sighed, trying to focus on something he was building. A device that can hold the gel dark energon. Without it absorbing into the material.

Arcee - Nightstar said something about not working with the Autobots.

Wheeljack - " You can go find the missing Commander. I have unfinish business to attend to." And also she said " Well that's too bad. I do everything solo. Tell him/her to find someone else to be my replacement."

Bulkhead was trying to hold back his laughter. Wheeljack's mocking impression of Nightstar was higher pitch and he did poses that femmes would do. Ratchet through a wrench over his back. Hitting the Wrecker in the helm.

Wheeljack - Ouch.

He rubbed the back of his helm. Wheeljack wished that the Medic stop throwing his wrenches.

Wheeljack - Can you stop throwing your wrenches, Doc?

Ratchet - Can you stop being a fool?