Chapter 33

On the Nemesis...

The Nemesis was busy as usual. Cons walking around the halls, making sure there is no intruders onboard. Soundwave walked towards his leader. Megatron turn around to see the pitch black screen of Soundwave's.

Megatron ~ What is Soundwave?

The pitch black screen came to life. Showing the colorless Commander and the Agent falling from the sky, crashing through braches of trees before hitting the ground.

Megatron ~ Excellent job, Soundwave. Knockout! Breakdown!

He called. Knockout and Breakdown were at the bridge within seconds.

Knockout~ You call, Lord Megatron.

Megatron ~ You two go investigate the forest with the Commander and Agent. Bring them here for their duties as Decepticons.

The blueish-green portal appear behind them.

Knockout & Breakdown ~ Yes Lord Megatron.

The two Cons ran through the portal.

Location: Forest

Both the Autobots and Decepticons were looking for the Commander and Agent. Magnus stayed in the same spot, even if he had to go find Nightstar.

Autobot's Pov

Arcee~ I didn't know Ratchet could repair the groundbridge controls that quickly.

Wheeljack ~ Doc can do anything fast.

Bulkhead ~ He almost threw a wrench at you, Jackie.

Wheeljack~ You know I love to push the Doc to his limits sometimes.

Arcee~ Don't push his limits too far.

There was a groan in the distance that caught the three Autobot's attention.

Wheeljack~ Sounds like Nightstar.

Arcee~ If it's her, then we have to find the Agent quickly before the Decepticons do. As soon as we find Nightstar, we can find the Commander as well.

The femme stated as she continue to walk. The two Wreckers follow behind.

~ Small time skip~

The Autobots found Nightstar bury underneath a pile of fallen and broken trees. Wheeljack and Bulk started lifting the fallen wood off of the Agent. Wheeljack lifted the Agent up, helping her stand. She shook her helm, slowly opening up her optics.

Nightstar~ Where am I? What is going on?

She question her surroundings, before coming to her senses. Pulling away from the Wrecker that was supporting her. Nightstar grabbed her swords from her waist plate.

Bulkhead~ Lower your weapons. We are on the the same side as you are.

Wheeljack~ A weird way to come back to your senses.

Bulkhead~ Jackie...

The green Wrecker warned his closest friend. The Agent placed her blades back on her waist plate. She glance at Wheeljack before turning away. With quick movement of the Agent, she wrapped her right arm around Wheeljack's neck cabling. Pulling him towards the ground. He try to fight back, but he couldn't comprehend.

Nightstar~ Never underestimate others of their senses. Always stay on guard of your surroundings, Wrecker.

She said before releasing Wheeljack, who fell to the ground.

Arcee~ We don't have time to fight each other. Get it together. We need to find the Commander before the Cons do.

Wheeljack gotten back on to his peds with the help of Bulkhead. The Agent gave the small blue femme a glare.

Nightstar~ You can go find the missing Commander. I have unfinish business to attend to.

Wheeljack~ Boss bot ain't going to like the decision you made. He wants all Autobots working together.

Nightstar~ Well that's too bad. I do everything solo. Tell him/her to find someone else to be my replacement.