~ Chapter 12 ~ Base

Wheeljack's pov

                                     I have already contacted Doc. I just need to wait. It's all my fault that the Commander is down. I should have took the hit. He was finishing smashing that Con. He didn't have time to move out the way. There is a small puddle of energon around him. His frame is going up and down slowly. The Agent is gone. How am I supposed to explain this to him and the Prime? Ah! Finally a groundbridge! Optimus and Bulkhead came through. Optimus grabbed the Forge, while Bulkhead and I lifted the Commander.

Optimus~ Be careful with the Commander.

                                    Well, for one big tall bot, he his heavy. ( It doesn't matter if he is a heavy duty truck or semi truck like the big P. He's still heavy). We hear a roaring of engines from the sky. Oh great more troops. They started shooting at us. Bulkhead and I try to move a little faster. I have been hit in the backplates and dropped the Commander's peds. Bulkhead careful set the Commander's top half on the ground.

Optimus~ Protect the Commander.

                                   Big P's and my battle mask covered our bottom half of our faceplates. It was the three of us to 15 Cons. Plus a down Commander. Big P had the Forge and a blaster. I had my swords and blasters. ( But I prefer swords). Bulk had his blasters. It really didn't take that long to fight them Cons. Big P handed Bulk the Commander's Forge. And picked up the Commander. How does he do that? Is he stronger or are we just weak? We walked through the groundbridge. The groundbridge closed right behind us.

Arcee~ Is the Commander going to be alright?

Miko~ What happen out there?

Bumblebee~ { It looks bad. Who did this to the Commander?}

                                     I so many questions to answer. I'm hoping myself for the Commander to be alright. Who was always yelling me when I did something wrong? The Commander. Who was always bossing us around? The Commander. Who leaded us victory when big P wasn't there? The Commander. Any questions I asked myself. The answer would always be: The Commander.

Ratchet~ Wheeljack!

Wheeljack~ Yeah, Doc?

Ratchet~ What happen out there? I need to know. The Commander's wound can't just heal itself or tell me what happen.

Wheeljack~ Well, Starscream fired one of missiles at the Commander. I told him to watch out and by the time he turn around. He was hit.

Ratchet~ Optimus, I think can patch the Commander up, but we are low on energon. He loss energon, I do believe when he fell to the ground. Right?

                                      He looked at me. I nodded my helm to agree. I just feel so bad. I am losing my closet friend on the team right now. He used to be the leader of the wreckers. Until he left, the wreckers fell apart. We just went our different ways. I surprised that I got to meet up with Bulkhead and Commander Magnus. So close to... Oh Nevermind.