Chapter 66

All of the fights were outside. Arcee punched Nightstar and Wheeljack kicked Magnus. The two Commanders fell to the ground, both of their heads hit each other. The two of them started to malfunction. Twitching, small sparks flew from their neck cabling. The sound of transformation caught the two leaders off guard. Seeing the huge combiner, it had it's arms crossed in front of it's face. Megatron was amazed of how two anti-autobots transform into a combiner. Three Autobots and a Decepticon to a malfunctioning combiner.

Optimus - Megatron, this isn't going to end right. If we don't stop this malfunctioning combiner.

Megatron - You are on your own, Prime. Combiner, get Optimus prime.

UltraKnight's arms came down and they looked at the four small Cybertronians. It reached for Optimus and Megatron.

Megatron - I said Optimus, not me. Put me down.

UltraKnight - Optimus. Megatron. Destroy!

The combiner uttered. It started to squeeze the two leaders. Optimus looked in it's yellow visor, seeing flashing red and turquoise optics. Megatron aimed is fusion cannon at the combiner's face.

Optimus - Megatron don't.

The Decepticon leader fired. UltraKnight's servos open up. Releasing Optimus and Megatron.

UltraKnight - Ahh!

Arcee and Wheeljack helped the Prime back to his feet. The combiner stumbled back with it's servos on it's face. It's weaponry flew into the air.

UltraKnight - You must pay!

It held out it's left servo and the handle of the forge landed. Though the combiner didn't have the forge. It made a replica of it. The blade quickly shot out. UltraKnight slowly lower it's right servo, the yellow visor was there. It was broken. The combiner close it servo tight. Smash the visor into tiny pieces. Megatron requested for another armada.

Optimus - We need to stop Megatron before he destroys our Commander and Agent.

The two Autobots by the Prime's side let go of him. Optimus had to put some common sense in that combiner before something happens. The Prime's jetpack started up. Flying up to UltraKnight's face.

UltraKnight - You dare to close to me. You shall parish.

The giant combiner tried to swat the the flying Autobot leader. Optimus went round and round, until UltraKnight was dizzy. The combiner fell. The Decepticon leader was amazed how fast UltraKnight gotten dizzy by the Prime flying around in circles.

Optimus - UltraKnight, listen to me. I am not your enemy and you aren't mine. We are on the same side. We want the war to end. We can't fight each other. Ultra Magnus and Nightstar, I know you are in there. Fight the errors and Megatron's control.

The combiner dropped it's weaponry and lifted it's servos to it's head.

UltraKnight - So many errors and voices. Can't focus.

Nightstar - Mal... Mal... Malfunctioning.

UltraKnight - Systems overriding.

The fight has begun with the combiner and itself.

Magnus - Systems re... Re... Restarting.

The combiner downgraded into the Commander and Agent. They sat five feet from each other.

Nightstar - Nightstar.exe shutting down

Magnus - Ultra Magnus.exe shutting down.

They both said as they were shutting off.

Optimus - Wheeljack and Arcee protect our down comrades.

It only took a few seconds for the Commander and Agent to reboot their systems.

Nightstar - I feel good.

She said jumping to her feet. Magnus just gave her a look as he gotten on to his feet from a kneeling position.

Magnus - Must you make things awkward?

He asked. The Agent smiled as she grabbed hold of some daggers.

Nightstar - Sometimes.

She said as threw the small blades up into the air.

Wheeljack - What are you doing? That is a waste of daggers.

Nightstar - You'll see.

No second, ten Vehicons fell from the sky in their jet/plane like forms. The Wrecker was underestimated by Nightstar.

Magnus - We need to end this battle. Wheeljack, Arcee, and I, will deal will the incoming armada. Agent, you need to get up there with Prime and stop Megatron.

He stated as pointed to the ledge above the four of them. Nightstar started to head her way to the Prime. Magnus put his left servo on her right shoulder.

Magnus - Please, be careful. I want you to be safe, so all us can go home safely.

He said in a soft voice as he transformed his right servo into his blaster. Magnus had a worry look. Nightstar placed her right servo on the Commander's.

Nightstar - I'll try to be careful. Hopefully we'll get home safely from this war. I can't wait to relax when we are done rebuilding it. You need to be careful yourself.