~ Chapter 14 ~ Commander Magnus

Ratchet's pov

                               Commander Magnus hasn't woken up yet. All of us on the team are getting worry about him. It has been two months since the incident. Optimus, Bulkhead and Arcee are scouting for energon for Commander Magnus.

Miko~ Hey Ratchet! When is big guy going to wake up?

                                       Oh great, she's back. Miko is the only human that annoys me. Jack and Rafael are the ones I like because they are always quiet.

Ratchet~ Miko, we don't know when the Commander is going to wake up or...

                                         I said turning around to look at her. 

Miko~ Or what?

Ratchet~ Or he might be...

Miko~ Oh.... Why can't you tell if a bot is dead or alive?

Ratchet~ Well Miko, I may be a doctor, but I need the medical supply and technology to help me like it helps your doctor.

                                     I heard some shifting movement. I quickly turn my helm to see the Commander standing up. I rushed over to him and gave a hug. I felt the Commander's servo on my backplates.

Magnus~ Doctor, how long has it been?

                                  He asked. Well, if I tell him, he might not like the answer.

Magnus' Pov

Ratchet~ You have been out for two months.

Magnus~ Two months?

                                     I asked and the Doctor nodded his helm. I have been out for two months.

Magnus~ Where is Wheeljack?

Ratchet~ He went on scouting for energon like Optimus, Bulkhead and Arcee. All four of them are trying some for you.

Magnus~ For me?

Ratchet~ Yes, your energon levels are low.

Magnus~ Where's the Agent?

Ratchet~ I'm afraid to answer that question. Ask Wheeljack since he was out there you.

                                     We heard a roar of a few engines. Optimus came in, as well followed by Bumblebee and Smokescreen. They all transform into bot mode.

Optimus~ Ratchet, we didn't find any energon. The caves were...

                                        His optics moved from the Doctor then to me.

Optimus~ Commander?

                                         Bumblebee and Smokescreen ran over to me. Both of them hugged me. I am being overwhelmed with hugs. I just don't want anymore.

Magnus~ Sir, it really has been this long.

                                    Optimus nodded his helm. There was another engine roar. I really can't tell who is who by engines, but from ped steps. Wheeljack came in and transform.

Wheeljack~ Hey Doc, I found energon for the Commander. Is he doing alright?

                                         I can't believe that he walked right past me. Am I a inviable bot or a ghost? After the young Scout and Smokescreen got off me.

Ratchet~ Thank you Wheeljack. The Commander is in perfect conditions.

Wheeljack~ Really?

                                          He turned around and saw. The look in his optics are telling me that he going to jump me. And so he did.

Wheeljack~ Did you miss me?

                                           He asked as I laid there on the ground. I whisper back:

Magnus~ Just a little bit. Now get off me!

                                         Wheeljack got off me and the Prime helped me get back on to my peds. Now it's to question Wheeljack for the time being. Not many questions I will ask. Just simply ones.