Chapter 69 --- Final chapter

The Autobots lost the battle with two comrades. Their bodies were brought back to base.

Optimus - Ratchet, can you keep our comrades preserve till the end?

The Prime asked. He want to keep the Commander and Agent, until they got back to Cybertron.

Ratchet - We have a few stasis pods in the back. I'm sure they could work.

Ratchet covered the Commander and Agent with a cloth from their storage. The cloth took shape of the lifeless bodies. Miko watched as Ratchet and Wheeljack push the dead bodies on the medical berths.

Jack - You should shown him these pictures when he asked.

Miko - How was I supposed to know if this was going to happen?

Optimus over heard their conversation. He knew all of them had fun with the colorless Commander before he returned to normal. The Prime walked over to the human area.

Optimus - May I see the pictures you are talking about?

He asked. The human girl nodded her head as a tear rolled down her left cheek. Showing the images of the two or four of them together. Miko, most likely had up to thirty pictures.

Optimus - I'm sure that he would like these. It might put a smile on his face like those pictures. We did not expect to lose the two them in the battle.

Wheeljack came back before the Medic did.

Miko - Who will the second in command?

She questioned. If the Commander wasn't here anymore, then who will lead?

Raf - That is an excellent question, Miko.

Jack - If Ultra Magnus isn't here to lead. Then, who will replace him?

The three humans looked at Optimus curiously. Agent Folwer came out of his office.

Wheeljack - I will.

The Wrecker spoke up. Ratchet and the Prime looked at each other, not sure what was going on. Miko wasn't sure why Wheeljack was taking the Commander's spot.

Ratchet - You? For Primus sake, everyone knows that you aren't responsible.

Wheeljack - I know I'm not responsible, but he left me in charge. I will take responsibility for Magnus' position. I'll try my best.

He stated to the Medic and Prime.

Miko - You can't. He was strict and was always about...

Raf - Rules and politics or authority. That's a lot to study when you have chance.

The little brown hair boy said finishing the girl's sentence.

Wheeljack - There is no need to study. The war teaches and changes you. It taught Magnus well.

Agent Folwer - What is going on here? Where is the Commander and Agent?

The potbelly human asked, he wanted to know everything.

Optimus - Unfortunately, the two them didn't make it back. The Commander and Agent would have been right here with us.

The Prime answered Agent Folwer's question.

Agent Folwer - You have to be kidding?

Optimus shook his helm.

Optimus - Ultra Magnus' and Nightstar's sparks are at rest. They served well within this war.

The members of the Autobots slowly bow theirs helms one by one as the Prime spoken out loud.

Optimus - When we are back on our home planet, we will give them a proper fare well. Commander Ultra Magnus and Agent Nightstar remain with Primus or will return after Cybertron is restored. Our main priority is to defeat the Decepticons at all cost. For Cybertron and our fallen comrades.

He said the last part louder than the rest. The fellow Autobots rise their helms up.

Arcee, Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Smokescreen, Ratchet, and Bumblebee - For Cybertron and our fallen comrades!

The team chanted, as they raised one of their ball up servo into the air. Miko liked their chant. Next time she'll join in. The Autobots slowly scattered around the base. Ratchet couldn't focus on his work. He was wanting to talk to Raf a lot lately. Wheeljack was trying his best to command. It wasn't the Wrecker's thing.

Wheeljack - Why did you choose me? I'm not ready to do this leader thing, yet.

He whispered. Optimus was out more often than usual. Agent Folwer couldn't explain the plans with Wheeljack because he didn't believe that the Wrecker would understand.

Many miles away from the Autobot base...

Optimus flew through the air. He couldn't get the Commander off his mind. The Prime was still trying to get Ultra Magnus' past right. If the Commander knows Nightstar, then why didn't he say something about her? The Agent didn't say anything herself. What was their problem?

Optimus - Optimus to base, Ratchet do you copy?

Ratchet - Loud and clear. Is there something you need?

The Medic asked.

Optimus - Yes, some information about the Commander.

Ratchet - I know him myself, but that was he was a little sparkling and up. I'll see what I can find in the database.

There were moments of silence. Before Ratchet started to speak again.

Ratchet - It say that Ultra Magnus born with a twin brother. Their carrier and sire disappeared when they were 5. Uh... He want to Iacon Academy and the Iacon University. He met Nightstar in Iacon Academy and oh my...

The Medic stopped. Optimus didn't like the paused moment.

Optimus - Old friend, what is it?

Ratchet - Nightstar, is the daughter of Iacon's and Cybertron's most richest and powerful Mafia boss. Thunderhoof. How could she be related to him?