Chapter 9 ~ Calming the Agent

Optimus's pov

                                    Our Agent is very emotional. The others would say she is acting like a little sparkling. I would Nightstar a question, but she would refuse to answer. She is only comfortable around Jack, Miko, Rafael, and the Commander. Ultra Magnus has been acting strange as well.  Now Agent Folwer and Star are having a stare off. Our Commander rolls in and transform into bot mode. A few scratches on him, telling me that he has been in a fight with a decepticon.

Magnus's pov

                                       I quickly grabbed Nightstar and pull her aside. I looked at her and she looks at me. I wiped away her tears.

Magnus~ You can't be like this Star. I know you are stronger than this. Just calm down and breathe.

                                       I said. I know she isn't that used to the team and Prime. But, with Agent Folwer and the military. This doesn't feel right to me. I keep asking myself that same question. " Why did you join Silas?" And I have an answer to that. " Because he convinced her to join them. To eliminate both Autobots and Decepticons."  Nightstar looks at me like I did something.

Magnus~ Agent, go tell Agent Folwer that you are willing to leave tonight.

Nightstar~ But, I don't want to. I am scare.

Magnus~ There is no need to be scare. We trust Agent Folwer and his military soldiers. He'll contact us if there is a problem.

                                           She walked over to Agent Folwer and told him what I told her to say.

Nightstar~  I am willing to leave tonight, Agent Folwer.

Agent Folwer~ Good. I have to contact General Brace.

                                           He walked into his office and slammed the door shut.