.Chapter six ~ Let us help you

Optimus pov

What is Nightstar talking about. She is a warrior. A mistake? No! I will not allow that attitude on Team Prime.

Optimus~ Nightstar, you are not a mistake. You a warrior that fights for freedom.

She looks at me.

Nightstar~ Really?!

I nodded my helm, then Agent Folwer walks into the base from his office. He looks at Nightstar.

Agent Folwer~ What is she doing here? You know she will reveal your location to Silas.

Optimus~ Nightstar is an Autobot.

Agent Folwer~ It doesn't matter Autobot or not. She has to come with me to clear her from Silas.

Ratchet~ But....

Agent Folwer~ No buts and that final.

He opens his office door and slams it shut after going in. Miko started laughing for no reason. I look at Jack and he shug his shoulders.

No one's pov

Bumblebee~ { Optimus, what are going to do? We get another Autobot,then we lose her to Agent Folwer like that.}

Optimus~ We will have Nightstar back on the team after Folwer is done with her, Bumblebee.

Magnus pov

I don't like the idea that Agent Folwer is taking Nightstar away from us. We are going to need her, when Prime need us all to fight the Decepticons. I hate thinking about it. Nightstar and I been friends until the war.

Smokescreen~ Commander? Commander?

I was in a thought until a servo grabbed mine. I felt my faceplate warming up. I look to see who was holding my servo. It was Nightstar and she seem scare and angry at the same time ( by looking into her optics). I didn't know what to say to her. Trying to talk to her would make my faceplate heat up more and I would embarrass. Nightstar let go of my servo and hugged me. I hugged her back to show I care about my Star. Agent Folwer came back out of his office.

Agent Folwer~ Okay. Their ready to see Nightstar at our military base. Now you have to hand her over us.

I felt Nightstar let go of me, so I let of her. Then I walked over to Agent Folwer to have a talk.

Magnus~ Agent Folwer, would you mind I come with you to make sure Nightstar does alright?

No one's pov

Agent Folwer~ Sorry Commander, you can't come along. Just Nightstar.

Magnus~ If she doesn't want to talk out loud, then you have me. Nightstar won't answer questions we asked her.

Optimus~ Commander.

Magnus~ And I'm trying to help you out, Agent Folwer.

Optimus~ Commander.

Optimus said for the second time.

Optimus pov

Ultra Magnus is stubborn at times, but this has gone to far. I know he wants to protect Nightstar. And he right about her not answering my questions. I felt my voice box get lower.

Optimus~ Commander!

I can feel my comrades optics on Ultra Magnus and I. He just gave me a glare, then transform into alt mode and left base. I sighed softly. Nightstar's optics were on me. I hated to raise my voice, but I had to do it.