Chapter 62

The Commander of the Autobots was now Commander of the Decepticons. Knockout repainted Magnus' dark blue to a burnt orange and his red to yellow.

Knockout - That should do. You're done.

Magnus stared at the Decepticon Medical officer. Knockout was frightened, but didn't move. The Decepticon leader came in the large Med-bay.

Megatron - Ultra Magnus, there are things that you should be doing instead of staring at the Medical officer.

The Commander turned to look at Megatron and raise a brow.

Megatron - The Agent or so call, is the Commander of the armada you share.

The Decepticon leader started to leave the Med-bay.

Magnus - What do you mean I share the armada?

Megatron was already down the hall. The Commander followed after the leader of the Decepticons. The two walked down the hall.

Magnus - What do you mean I share the armada?

He asked again, hoping for an answer.

Megatron - You have the ground armada, while Nightstar has the air armada. It makes sense because if you run out of troops, she comes in from the sky.

Magnus - I see where this is going, Lord Megatron.

A small smile came to Megatron's lips.

Megatron - Well, there is plenty of things to do before the great battle ahead of us.

The Decepticon leader and Commander walked into the bridge.

Nightstar - The two of you took so long. I've been telling them to wait. We have a huge report.

Magnus - Well I needed fresh paint. You can't blame me, I wasn't the one who was painting.

Megatron - Silence! There isn't time to argue. It is time to plot and plan. What are the reports.

The two Commanders stared at each other. One of the Cons at the computers turn to face Megatron.

Con #4 - There is a large cavern full of energon.

Nightstar - If we get it all now, it would be enough to get us back to Cybertron. My lord. And when the Autobots get there, they will be captured. We'll make them our slaves. Make their lives miserable.

The air Commander was on to something that the Decepticon leader liked.

Megatron - Very well. You and your troops start getting the energon we need. Ultra Magnus' troops will be there to be protection that will be need to make sure the energon is safely transported here by your troops.

Magnus - I think this is ridiculous plan. I say we hid our troops in there because the Autobots will come anyway because they will get the signal too. When they come we can capture the leader and have the rest of them surrender.

Nightstar - If we fight in there, you are going to have us be blown to bits. Your crazy. An idiot.

Magnus - Then so be it. War is war. If some of us survive, then we have Cybertron.

Starscream - You two are the idiots. Those plans sound very awful and pathetic.

Nightstar - Hey, Screamer. How you stay in your spot and mind your own business. You are the assistant of the scientist and medical officer. If you continue to keep talking...

She walked closer the demoted original Commander of the armada. Nightstar ran her clawed servo down his faceplates. She laughed softly for Starscream to hear.

Nightstar - I might have to rip out your voice box. It won't be pleasant, I promise. You could be like the Autobot, Bumblebee, beeping and whirling. Or I can make you look like Soundwave, a black screen with words running across it or having pictures being shown.

She tugged at a cable on his neck cabling, then when back to his face. The assistant whimpered.

Nightstar - I don't have a problem with that.

A smile came across her lips.