Chapter 64

The Nemesis was quite busy. Preparing for the for energon that was going to be imported on to the ship. Magnus was telling the Cons what to do. Nightstar and her troops were busy mining the energon.

Nightstar - Hey, watch it. That drill is the best we got.

She one Con. Another Con dropped a big chunk of energon. The air Commander was frustrated. She didn't know how longer she had to keep this up. A groundbridge appeared ten feet behind her. Ultra Magnus and his troops came out of the swirling portal.

Nightstar - It's about time you came. I'm tired of these fools dropping the energon.

Magnus - You need to be patient. Besides, I was commanding the Cons on the Nemesis. Quite tiring.

Nightstar - At least we have something in common.

She said as she looked at the the Commander of the ground troops. He looked at her. The look in his optics soften. Magnus cleared his throat.

Magnus - What is it that we have in common?

Nightstar - These Vehicons. They are tiring and hard to...

She spaced out.

Magnus - To command?

Nightstar snapped back to reality. She felt uneasy.

Nightstar - Yes.

Con #5 - Commander Ultra Magnus and Nightstar, Lord Megatron is wanting to talk to you privately. Outside the cave.

The two Commanders walked outside of the cave. Megatron stood not too far.

Megatron - The end of the war is near. I feel it. We will win.

Nightstar - What does that have to do with us?

Megatron - Magnus' plan that he spoken out. I've thought about it, if the Autobots come here and try to get the energon. We'll capture them and make. Them. Slaves.

He had spoken. Magnus had a small smile came to his lips. He won.

Nightstar - What?! There has to be an misunderstanding. My was better than his.

Megatron - Waiting on Cybertron is way too long. Plus, they know and even if they are on Cybertron.

He grabbed her by her head and threw the air Commander on the ground, then stepped on to her back.

Megatron - They will be running around trying to find a way to stop me. I don't have time to deal with them at all.

Nightstar - Lord Megatron, have mercy. I'll do better with my plans. I promise you.

She begged the leader of the Decepticons. Nightstar just want him to get off her back. When it is the end of his ruling time, she'll be the one to end his life.

Megatron - Ultra Magnus prepare the armada for an ambush.