Chapter 29

Ratchet's pov

                                         Magnus is holding the offline Agent. She interacting with Ultra Magnus and Optimus. I don't think Nightstar remembers what happened. Or she was in a whole new mindset. But, with Ultra Magnus interacting with Nightstar, it cause her to become emotional. Even before this indent with the dark energon, the Commander was acting in a different way. The first word about Nightstar seem to be a little surprising, then he left the base. There has to be a bug in his systems or is it a malfunction? There has to be something between Agent and the Commander. A bond or they know each other very well. I looked at Optimus and he looked at me. He had a questioning look in his optics.

Ratchet~ Do you think Ultra Magnus and Nightstar are hiding something  that is making them act different?

                                       Optimus thought about it for a little bit before responding.

Optimus~ Perhaps, Ratchet. They may know something that we don't know.

Ratchet~ But, something isn't right. First, the Agent joins the Decepticons, then it comes to the Commander that has been experimenting on.

                                       I stated as I pointed at Magnus. Optimus looked, then cocked his right brow.  I decided to look as well to see why he that look upon his faceplates. Magnus was cuddling with the Agent. My jaw plates  dropped. I'm going to guess that she is awake now. At least Wheeljack isn't in here because he would call these two lovebirds or sparkmates.