Chapter 46

The Agent had to get away from the Autobots base. She had to find the relic of the Agents. There may be many relics of the Primes. But, this one is very important. More important than the Primes relics.

Nightstar - Where is it?

She said. Nightstar can feel the strength of the relic. It was calling her name.

Nightstar - For Primus sake. Where are you.

??? - Beneath you.

The voice was faint, but it was heard. Nightstar stepped back and grabbed her sword. Marking an X on the spot she stood. Putting the sword back into it's holder.

Nightstar - Please let this work.

She mumble. Nightstar punched the ground and then started digging with her servos.

Nightstar - Come on. Come on.

She could feel it getting stronger and stronger. Nightstar bend one of her digits on something.

Nightstar - Frag!

Looking down in the hole. The Agent finally found the relic. Grabbing hold of it and trying to pull it out. The first few times was a struggle. Third time is the charm.

Nightstar - I finally have you. Now I got to find the other missing part.

She transform and flew into the air. Heading back east. Towards the Autobots base. Instead of going there, she has to fly past it to get to the other part of her relic.