Chapter 56 ~ Combiner training Pt 1

UltraKnight - What are we doing out here, Prime?

Optimus - We're here to train the two of you, since you have became one bot. UltraKnight, prepare yourself for your training.

The Prime explained and warned the combiner. The whole team was there ( expect for Ratchet).

UltraKnight - Are you sure about this?

It asked standing straight up. The combiner was twice as tall as Optimus ( including the Commander's towering shoulders). The Prime nodded his helm. Autobots gotten into their positions. A yellow visor lower over the turquoise optics of the combiner. UltraKnight gotten into a fighting position.

Optimus - Ready?

He asked the combiner. UltraKnight nodded their helm. The Prime gave his Autobots the signal to start the training. Arcee and Bumblebee started to race towards UltraKnight. Bulkhead came from behind and hit the combiner in it's left stabilizer. UltraKnight stumble forward. It gain it's balance and something shoot out from it's back. It fell the air and UltraKnight caught it. It was the handle of the Forge, the hammer part came out of the handle. Then the head transform into a blade.

Wheeljack - Let's see what you got with that blade of yours.

He leaped into the air and grabbed his katanas. The combiner blocked the Wrecker's attack, but the blade couldn't take much more resistance. It shattered. Wheeljack landed on UltraKnight's frame where the Autobot symbol and flipped off. The symbol had cracks in it. UltraKnight stumble backwards and started to fall. Bulkhead and Smokescreen ran to get out of the way of the falling combiner. UltraKnight hit the ground and dust raise up into the air. The Autobots had to wait for the dust to clear the air.

The dust finally clear the air. The Commander and Agent lay on the ground with their weaponry next to them. Nightstar's swords were broken.

Optimus - We need to get these two back to base and have Ratchet check their conditions. Bulkhead, get the Forge.

He told the Autobots, then commanded the green Wrecker to grab the Forge.