Chapter seven ~ On my own

Decepticon warship...

Megatron~ Starscream!

Starscream~ Y...yes, my lord.

Megatron~ Get your armada ready. Soundwave picked up a signal of an Autobot. It might be that femme.

Starscream~ Yes Lord Megatron.

Location: in the middle of the desert.

Magnus pov

                            I just trying convinced Agent Folwer to let me come with Nightstar. I could feel my energon bubbling. I have been on my own through out the war, until I found Arcee with her human friend, Jack. I transform into my bot mode because I felt like someone or something was watching me. Then I heard a jet engine roar above me. It was Starscream and his Armada coming to attack Optimus's second in command, Commander Magnus, aka me.

No one's pov

Starscream~ Attack the Autobot.

                            The Decepticons transform into bot mode and landed on ground. Magnus grabbed the Forge off his backplate.

Starscream's pov

                           Finally an Autobot that I can kill and tell Megatron what I have done. My armada fried at the Autobots Commander. I pointed my arm at the Commander and fired my missile. It knocked him back, but didn't do that much damage. He smashed a few bots in my armada like they were nothing. A few moments later my armada was gone, the Commander smashed the last Vhicon into the ground before coming right at me. I started to away from and transform into my jet mode and flew away.