The end!

Since the passing of many months on Earth. Ultra Magnus didn't have to suffer from Predaking stepping on his servo. Wheeljack turn out to be a some what good leader for the Autobots. The Autobots win the war and get the good ending.

(Pretend that Ultra Magnus isn't in the video)

You've made it this far. Congratulations 🎉 Part 2 is were Cybertron is halfway restored by the Prime. The Autobots are slowly rebuilding parts of Iacon city. And since they are on Cybertron servo with become hand and so on.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Spoilers⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

It was a beautiful sunny day. The two Suns of Cybertron shine bright. Iacon city was halfway built. The Wrecker leader was take a walk around the city to make sure everything was going well. He a femme laughing.

??? - Quit being silly. Sometimes you tell to grow up. You need to grow up too, Magnus.

The femme said. Wheeljack quickly rounded the corner to see a tall mech that was dark red and blue like Ultra Magnus. He had tall towering shoulders like Commander. Could it be him. Like the Prime said the Commander and Agent could come back after the restore of Cybertron. Sparks were slowly forming into Cybertronians. The femme was front of the mech, so his back was turn. The Wrecker rushed forward to give the mech a hug. The blue and red mech jumped a little, before placing his hands on Wheeljack's wrapped arms. The femme laughed again.

Wheeljack - Ultra Magnus, I'm so glad to see you again. I've done best to lead the Autobots like you.

There was a soft chuckle from the mech.

Magnus - I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are. How do you know my name? Have I met you before? And final question, who are or what are the Autobots?

Ultra Magnus asked. The Wrecker's spark was broken. The war memories were lost. Gone. He unwrapped his arms from Magnus' tanks. The tall mech turn around and smiled. Waiting for Wheeljack to answer.

Wheeljack - I am Wheeljack and I'm an Autobot. We Autobots returned from a long war to restore our home planet. Our symbol looks like this.

He pointed at the Autobot symbol on his chest. The femme who can be heard, not seen. Grabbed Magnus' left hand.

??? - Mags, we need to get back home. You know our little one is a bit too much for your parents to handle.

Magnus - Of course, we'll get going in a little bit, Nightstar.

To be continued...

The story title: Cybertron's new beginning