Chapter three ~ It was a dream

Magnus pov

Why did I feel like I just went to the all-spark? I feel different and lightheaded. I see white all around me. What was that? I heard laughter. I see somebot in distance waving their servo at me. I'm running to the bot. He or she is still there and I put a servo on their shoulderplate. It was her, Nightstar, the one I love before the war. I thought she was gone because a combiner smashed her house.

Ultra Magnus~ Nightstar, is it really you?

Nightstar~ Of course it is silly.

Then she giggles. Her red and teal colors turn to black.

Ultra Magnus~ Your colors have changed. Is something wrong.

She stopped giggling and look at her color, then she started laughing like she has gone mad.

Ultra Magnus~ Is something wrong Nightstar? You have answer me .

Nightstar stop laughing and look at me.

Nightstar~ I won't lit anyone or bot hurt you. My dear Commander.

My dear Commander? Where did she get that from? I remember her calling me : Ultra, Magnus, or my full name.

Nightstar~ Scared? You shouldn't be I will protect you from any dangers.

Ultra Magnus~ What are you talking about? I'm not scare of anything. I should be the one who protects you!

I barked. Then I realized I shouldn't have done that. She very sensitive to somebot yelling at her. But she started laughing instead.

Ultra Magnus~ What's so funny of me yelling at you?

I asked. I was surprised at that. Did she change during the war? Or was it something else?

Nightstar~ Why are you so funny Mags?

And yes that is another name she gave me, but I like it. But anyway, Me FUNNY! I am not funny. In the past yes, the present no. What has gotten into her? As the humans call it brainwash or something like that. Or is this a dream?

Nightstar~ Your quiet Mags. I guess I will see you in the real world.

Ultra Magnus~ Wait what?

Nightstar~ This is a dream. Byebye

She disappeared with a smoke raising. I coughed a little bit, but I was fine. Like she said it's a dream. Right? I optics to see Ratchet standing over me. I sat up on the berth and knew he would start asking questions.

Ratchet~ Commander, you had us worry.

Ultra Magnus~ Sorry Medic

Ratchet started checking my conditions. He checked my optics with his flashlight.

Ratchet~ You look fine. Does anything hurt?

I fell into recharge. Why would anything hurt? The only thing that is hurt is my feelings for Nightstar.

Ultra Magnus~ No.

Ratchet~ Your good to go.

I put my peds on ground then stood up. At that moment I had a halem ache. So I sat back down on the berth.

Ratchet~ What's wrong?

He asked. I put a servo on my halem.

Ultra Magnus~ Halem ache

I said. I felt dizzy and needed to rest. Ratchet lay me down on the berth. I didn't want to go back into that dream. But I had to because of my halem ache. I close my optics slowly. Then everything was black.