Chapter 63

Ratchet - What do you mean they turn on you, Optimus?

The Medic asked as he bandaged the Autobot leader. The Prime grunted as Ratchet tighten up the wound with the grayish white bandages.

Optimus - I went out there to bring them inside, Ratchet. Miko followed me out.

Ratchet - Miko?!

Miko heard her name form the Med-bay. Her puff like pigtails went down as if they were ears of a dog or a cat. The Medic sounded very upset.

Optimus - There is no need to be loud, old friend. As you can see that she is fine and I'm not.

Ratchet - Optimus, that doesn't matter. Everyone is supposed to be in good shape before this upcoming battle, you say. But, it seems that we lost two, thanks to Megatron. I knew that he was going to use the dark energon within the Commander's and Agent's systems.

Optimus - We can get them back...

He started, but his old friend cut him off.

Ratchet - But, how Optimus? How are we going to get Ultra Magnus and Nightstar back if they are under Megatron's control? Think about it.

The Medic started to paste back and forth. Optimus started to think about what his Medical officer said. How could they save their lost comrades, if they are under the control of Megatron?