Chapter 41

The Autobots were ready for whoever that was coming through the groundbridge.

Optimus - Steady.

He said aiming his own weapon at the portal. Hoping it wasn't the Decepticons. The colorless Commander fell to the ground.

Optimus - Hold your fire.

Just as the Prime as that, the Agent stepped into the base.

Nightstar - What a place. I'll have to say, your base ain't half bad. Prime.

She looked at him, then at the Commander.

Ratchet - How did you get the right coordinates of over base?

The Medic asked curiously.

Nightstar - Coordinates come and go. I test them out myself. Be lucky I ain't no Decepticon, because you would be lots of trouble.

She said as she juggle the motherboard and two test tubes.

Optimus - How are you getting the Commander to cooperate with you?

Nightstar - It's how I treat the Decepticons. He seen me threaten them. But, I would never threaten him. Unless I have too.

The Prime had a concern look. Ratchet helped the colorless Commander up and set him down on a medical berth.

Nightstar - Besides, how could I get these without threatening Knockout.

The Agent held out the two test tubes of the gel consistency dark energon.

Bulkhead - Why would you do that?

Nightstar - It's my way of getting things. As you all know that Doctor loves his paint job. Why not rip out his spark? I would never do that of course.

The whole team was looking at each other as if something was wrong with Nightstar. They all stare at her.

Arcee - Why are you doing this? Why you helping us? You said that you had other things to take care of.

Nightstar - Look I know what I said. This will be the only time I will help you out.

Ratchet went over to the Agent to collect the dark energon.

Nightstar - Ah. Ah. Ahhh.

She activated her boosters.

Ratchet - I need it! I need to make a cure for our Commander.

Nightstar - Well, too bad.

The Agent let go of one of the testing tubes. The Medic leaped back as the tube hit the ground.

Nightstar - Whoops. I thought you were going to catch that.

She chuckled. Letting go of the second one. Arcee raced to catch the falling tube of dark energon. Catching it was a success for little blue femme. Ratchet took it from her and started work on the cure. Nightstar frowned. She tossed the motherboard at Optimus.

Nightstar - Take a look at that will ya. Because I plan to destroy that thing later.

The Prime gave her a nod. There were only five part of optics to keep an optic on the Agent. Optimus hoped for the best for his Autobots, especially for Commander Magnus.