~ Chapter 18 ~

Magnus'Pov

After Optimus and the team left for patrolling or missions. It was just me, Ratchet, and Star at the base. Ratchet told me that he going to the storage unit in the base. I just nodded my helm and he left. Nightstar looked at me and I looked right back at her.

Nightstar~ So, it's just me and you for right now.

Magnus~ Uh-huh.

I said agreeing with her. I spaced out for a moment, then was brought back by the sound of heels. Nightstar was right in front of me. I looked down at her and saw a smile creep on to her faceplates.

Nightstar~ Since we are alone. Why don't you uncuff me. We could talk about what happen in the past 40 million years ago.

Magnus~ You are going to stay cuffed until Optimus gives me the all clear signal.

She gotten on her tippy toes, trying to make herself a little taller. Nightstar lay her helm on my frame. I grabbed the cuffs that held her wings together and lifted her off the ground. I seated Nightstar in our sitting space ( like the humans have, but without the furniture). I leaned against the wall and closed my optics. I didn't notice that she had gotten up again. When I opened my optics, she was standing right in front of me. She kissed me on my dentas. I just pull away. It felt very uncomfortable.

Nightstar~ What's wrong with a kiss Magnus? Or is it me?

She asked. I can feel my faceplates warming up. I just hated when my faceplates heat up because it shows a light blue blush. I know it every Cybertronian does it. But, not now.

Nightstar~ Are you blushing? I guess you like the kiss then. I have more where that came from. Don't be shy, my dear Commander.

Magnus~ What did you just call me?

Nightstar~ My dear Commander.

I just glare at her.

Nightstar~ What? It suits you just fine. Your a Commander? Right?

She leaned back and I caught her. Nightstar just smile and kissed me on my dentas again. But, this time I fell it. We both closed our optics. The kiss lasted about two and half Earth minutes. We pull apart. The look in Nightstar's optics are telling me that she is obsessed with me. I let go of her and Star hit ground.

Magnus~ Don't expect me to do that again. Do you understand?

She just nodded her helm. Ratchet came back from storage with a few items that he going to use for some experiments. If that kiss lasted any longer we would have caught. Plus, Ratchet would report the activity to Optimus and would end in a bad situation. I didn't care if Star sat on the ground or our bench. When Optimus asked if she had gotten hypnotized, Star's answer was more a yes then a no. And thinking about it, makes me feel like I would have been hypnotized by Megatron. But, where would get technology to do it? And Megatron would use it to get you to do something or to spill information.